CHITTER is fixed!!!

fireball77

Long Time Member
Never under estimate a determined redhead ....That's right my 14 yr old, and I fixed the darn toilet, because of 45s back issues we decided to help the poor guy out.
So with a you tube video, and a handsome guy at Lowe's advice We got-er-done !!! YAY ME !!!

I Knew it!

Knew Lil red would be the one to FIX it!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

I think you meant brain issues not back issues ... Just sayin

2311idiot.jpg

One Question Lil Red?

Did 1911 keep His Hands Clean?

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

A wife who can do plumbing! My dream girl!!!!:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

It was actually fun, going to attempt replacing the floaters today, ...Bessy he was busy with other things , Rans you need to come visit again so we can do another remodel....Eel I'm not sure you could handle my temper not many can !!!!

See I knew the Cherry Bomb would work. LOL
Don't have any thing for floaters.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>Well......I'm certain eel couldn't handle the
>" phone time" commitment.....few could.
>

On second thought, who needs working plumbing?

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Cuz when you dump it going though Bakersfield, they do not even notice the smell in that crap hole of a place. Zigger is going to love hearing that.
Red my wife is the plumbing expert in my family. She has me doing the hard labor while she stands by and gives me advice on how to do it. No BS, she is very good at plumbing problems after working in a hardware store for 30 years. I just wish she was as good with electrical problems. I always manage to get a few sparks flying when it comes to electrical problems.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom