Chocolate Lab Female

H

HEEFMAN

My female Chocolate Lab (ACK registered) is 2.5 years and ready for a litter of puppies this spring. Do any of you MM folks know anyone with a good Chocolate Lab male (AKC registered)who might be interested in "hooking up"? Please let me know. We're in Oregon.

Are you willing to pay a req'd stud fee?
$????.00(no more picks of the litter!)!
You get what you pay for!
rm

Too bad your in Oregon. I have one in Utah. check the AKC for registered owners in Oregon and go from there.or go to a few trials and you should get some good info.

Nate

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-06 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/jmuething/scan.jpg
2006_0122Image0135.jpg

2006_0122Image0128.jpg

I'm live in Winnemucca, NV. great dog, champion lines, great with kids, ect, ect. And a great hunting dog. He's only 75 pounds and 7 years old, and will outlast any chukar hunter out there. You can Give me a call at (775) 304-5028, or [email protected]

RM and COSA -

Thanks for posting. I'm open to pick of the litter or a stud fee. You are welcome to send me an email or call. My email is [email protected]. My phone is 503-349-6636.

I HAD a 2yr old black lab "Wrangler" that had great blood lines unitl just before Christmas. We paid $1100 for him from a breeder in Eastern Oregon. He was hit and killed. We was a great hunting / family dog that will always be remembered.

We have a 2yr old registared Choc Lab "Rizzo" that was to be his bride when the time was right!

Sorry, I was just thinking of him, thats why I responded to this.

Molalla, Oregon
muleyman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom