Chris Christie wants 60 billion

piper

Long Time Member
Snooki, Chris Christie, and New York want 60 billion for their high class lifestyles, so where is the outrage?
This government is awash is debt, and here we go,
you want to talk about welfare? A half million for a small apartment and they want everyone to help em keep their inflated lifestyles.

Maybe a big high end tax cut will help?

It's all good if a republican wants money for white people. debt? we don't have no stinking debt.

Stay thirsty my friends

We could go a long way in paying down the debt if we got the RED man off the tax payers tit!!!! Freeloader!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Good one fishbreath, but as stupid as everything else you say.

The BIA budget is less than the direct aid budget for Israel, but money to the chosen ones is money better spent than money on heathens right?

Stay thirsty my friends

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-12 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]What is the difference between Jersey Shore and NOLA after Katrina?

I bet that Obama is all over that deal given that NJ is largely a Democrat state.

I think it is stupid but I don't know how we do it after one major storm but another? If your house was destroyed in a storm you would be in line with the rest of the people wanting your hand out.

That is human nature I guess.

$60 billion is a rounding error in the Defense and Medicare budgets, just put it on our children's backs because we are incapable of righting the ship.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Dec-10-12 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]I'm sure the people of LA would have wanted a quicker response from the Feds after Katrina.

Eldorado

I would guess the 60 billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the economic generator Jersey shore is.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

Many of the areas hit have grossly inflated real estate values, and they expect to be subsidized well, you won't see trailers moved in like with Katrina.
Death and suffering children are one thing, giving big money to promote and keep the high value of real estate is another.

I don't have a big problem with some help, but lets not get carried away, and we shouldn't keep doing this stuff unless there are tax hikes to pay for it.
Tax cut and spend, tax cut and spend, does anyone really wonder why we have a massive debt?

Piper,
I agree with most of that but can you find where there is anyone demanding enough higher taxes and enough spending cuts to deal with the massive debt?

$60 Billion is alot of money until it gets to DC and then it represents just 6 days of spending. We are averaging about $10 billion bucks a day in spending with $4 Billion a day being borrowed.

Bets on whether President Obama supports this spending or not?

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom