Christie is done!

Well, that and any grown man thats been to 132 Bruce Springsteen concerts is really not "leader of the free world" material! JMO

That means 1/3 or the republicans team is done. Romney and Rand Paul are what's left now.

Stay thirsty my friends

Lol....don't forget good ol' Jeb

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

Can you imagine how many time the Jerry Jones hugging video will be replayed if he does decide to run?

I think it was possible to survive Bridgegate but this is a killer JB will have a free run to the republican nomination unless Romney runs again Paul is only a spoiler.

I don't particularly care for Christie, but good Gawd we can do better as Americans than having a Clinton and Bush on the ballot. Scott Walker...yes Scott Walker or unless Trey Gowdy decides to jump in.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-15 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]Jeb makes Romney look like a teabagger. Jeb's going to get murdered in the primary for lots of reasons. open borders being the most unforgivable.

I like Rand Paul the best od all the republicants but he's too dingy to win the general, but he could win the primary if he can get the money . Jeb , Romney or Hillary flip a coin I don't care except for the bests I've made.

Stay thirsty my friends

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-15
>AT 07:26?PM (MST)

>
>Jeb makes Romney look like a
>teabagger. Jeb's going to
>get murdered in the primary
>for lots of reasons.
>open borders being the most
>unforgivable.
>
>I like Rand Paul the best
>od all the republicants but
>he's too dingy to win
>the general, but he could
>win the primary if he
>can get the money .
> Jeb , Romney
>or Hillary flip a coin
>I don't care except for
>the bests I've made.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

Cause there ain't a nickels difference in the last 3!

That's what I said.

That's why they could all win. unlike your teabaggers who can't.

Stay thirsty my friends

Maybe it's just something simple, like Christie identifies with Tony Romo. You know he's going to choke, it's just a matter of when.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Yep, It's awful to see americans who don't hate each other isn't it?

Ragheads, now they know how to live. and die.

Stay thirsty my friends

If Obama was seen expressing his man crush on Ted Cruz your head would've exploded and I'd have no place to live rent free!

Remember when the Clinton's went to a Lady Gaga concert? The media fawned all over that. Brilliant, they said.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Who cares if Christie hug Jerry Jones or whether or not he was a gracious host to the President of the United States.

What should matter is how his policies have impacted New Jersey and that is kind of dismal.

Currently NJ has a $1.6 billion budget deficit, is dead last in the Business tax climate ranking, leads the country in the percent of people who are leaving or want to leave.

It is 49th out of 50 States in difficulty to make a living, has the 6th highest tax burden and the 5th highest Debt per capita.

NJ leads the nation in percent of long term unemployed.

NJ is a $hit Hole and Christie has not made it better and in many ways made it worse.

Those are reasons not to support him. Not supporting him for hugging Jerry Jones or being nice to a sitting president is something women would do.

Nemont

A quality of a president is to act presidential. Dry humpin jerry's leg like a schoolgirl, going to 132 Springsteen concerts, and crying when he calls u is not presidential. And his moderate policies suck!

+1 on everything but moderate policies. Democrat or Republican we won't elect a candidate from the left or right in the near future. NJ isn't actually the garden state it claims to be so it would be difficult to turn the state around. If you want to be president at least act like what is expected of a president.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom