Christmas shopping

overton

Long Time Member
I hate Christmas shopping and I only have bought 1 gift and that was for my wife. On the other hand my wife is running herself into the ground buying gifts for the kids and other family members. Makes me really appreciate her more during the holidays.
I'm hoping this post gets me out of hot water...justsayin.

2311idiot.jpg

If it weren't for good women, there would be no Christmas. They're weird for sure, but they know things that men don't.

Eel

Hmmm! Guess I shouldn't expect anything in return for that really expensive gift I sent you Mosnar?

True story. I dated this girl from Fredonia that told me she sent really cheap gifts to her past boyfriends expecting quality in return.

I got some Avon soap from her. I pissed in a box of expensive chocolates and sent them to her.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Rus you are too cheap to spend more than a buck on a gift unless it was for the waitress down at the diner of course. Did you really ruin a box of chocolates by imitating Bess?

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-20-13 AT 10:04PM (MST)[p]Crap! I confess. I pissed on a Hershey Bar & sent it to Bess with her name on it.

"I only have bought 1 gift and that was for my wife"

Please tell us you didn't spend more that 20K on the old gal.

Slick

You're wife will be stoked if the one present you bought her is a retainer for a divorce attorney. Gotta be smarter than getting her just the one gift, dipsh!t...

Too many tags= unhappy wife

My girlfriend is so perfect.......she even bought my wife's gift for me....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Droopy_Teat, buy your life mate a bag of Jerky & a 6-pak of Olympia he'll follow you around like a puppy.

Slick

Zigger, you better hope that gift she bought for your wife does not include a video of you and girlfriend in action. Girlfriends can be very sneaky about claiming you while hoping for a divorce.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom