Chugwater moose

Wyogstew1

We were heading north on I-25 this afternoon between Chugwater and Wheatland and we saw a bull moose crossing the interstate. Last I saw, he was about to get hit by a semi but I do not know whether he got hit. Did anyone happen to drive up I-25 today and see a dead moose? Has anyone heard of there being moose in that area before?

Martin would like some specifics. What time did you see it and which way was it crossing?

It was about 330 in the afternoon on Sunday, June 7th. We were northbound and had just crossed the bridge over Richeau Creek at mile marker 64. He was coming from the west. He was probably walking down the creek heading east. Last I saw him, he was running in the northbound lane of traffic trying to get to the east side of the road.

If he keeps going downstream he should have been at my house by now. I didn't see him yet. I'll let Martin know if he shows up.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom