Cindy Garrison?

C

CHWine

After reading the Favorite TV Show thread this morning it got me to thinking about Cindy. I liked (not loved) 'Get Wild with Cindy' shows that were on ESPN 2 for a couple of years. Once I was watching it and my wife asked what the show was all about. To me it was a no brainer: show a hot babe killing stuff and fishing and you've got everything you'd want in an outdoor show.

She was the real deal too. I saw her shoot some dangerous game with some sort of a big bore and she handled her rifle very well. I guess she started out as a fly fishing guide? Most of the time I had to turn the sound down as she was a bit over-the-top and loud for my taste.

Still a very hot babe. Anyone know where she went? Probably married some rich dude and fishes around the world.

I'd like to "Get Wild With Cindy Garrison"

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Looks a little rough to me.
>
>Mntman
>
>

Your setting off my gaydar detector....

gaydar.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

F-er, That's one trick I wish you never learned to do. Thanks to you, there are several Women that will never look the same. Lol.

Good one Bucksnort :)
I don't like the woment that look like they have traveled around the globe twice, on foot.
She was probably really hot 10 years ago, but just like the top elk units throughout the country they come and go like the wind.

wanna see someone hot, check out Robin Meade, now that is hot!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

F'er you just had to go and ruin a perfectly good wet daydream din'cha. Good gawd I bout soiled my bib when that thing named Keiller rolled around. Yuk, Yuk.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom