City Creek Back Open to Rifle

Z

zrider2

Just wondering if they finalized their decision to open City Creek/ Emmigration Canyons to rifle hunters again? I know that they had flip flopped a few different times, have they made a final decision yet?? Thanks!

They closed it for life. You rifle banger's screwed it up. Thank's wasatch bow hunter.

>They closed it for life. You
>rifle banger's screwed it up.
>Thank's wasatch bow hunter.

can someone translate gobbledygook?

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

As of last weeks meeting it looks like they'll close all areas with the boundaries of the township of Emigration canyon ridge line to ridge line only. They also changed the safe area distance from 1 mile of any building to 600 feet. This was done to meet the state standard.

closed for rifle and archery? what is redbutt boundries, ridge to ridge??? I dont think I would want to hunt up emigration canyon alot of the residents up there are the worst kinds of people.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom