Clear rifle scope covers ?

S

Sheepshooter

Does anyone know where I can find the scope covers that are the rubber band type that are clear ? I think the solid rubber ones are called bikini covers . Any help would be apppreciated . Thanks

S/S,

I just looked in the latest Cabela's Fall and the only thing I see is a Butler Creek "Blizzard Scope Caps" They are in different sizes to fit the many scopes on the market BUT they are a Yellow Haze color. Priced at $8.00

Haven't seen anything in CLEAR in a long time, but someone else may know where or thru whoever to get them. Maybe Butler Creek makes different types but this is the only one in Cabela's right now.

Brian

Thanks for looking Brian . I've seen the scope caps that are clear or amber . The scope caps I've used in the past didn't last very long . I was trying to find the one piece cover that is clear . Thanks again

Howdy,

I have a set like you want, and looked into them. They were manufactured back in the '60s for Redfield by some Asian rim country and are no longer manufactured.

Sorry,

Coach

Sheepguy, yeah you already know about these caps, but for everyone else: good luck on getting the right size. I called Butler creek, Leupold, and another shop and all gave a different answer as to which ones will fit my 3x9 vari-x II. How the hell can I order if no one knows for sure which one is correct? Here they are...

http://www.butlercreek.com/m_scopes_p.asp?grpky=202

To whom it may concern, if you have the latest issue of Cabela's Master Fall Catalog look on page 650, they have a decision maker right there under the Blizzard Scope Caps.
It says to place the scope bell on base line, choose the size closest to the scope bell top.
They range from "one to eleven", good luck.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom