close up's

sneakem

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-05 AT 11:06AM (MST)[p]I was just posting some close up pic.'s of some of last years shed just so you can get a better perspective than the last terrible pic. None of these ones are matches but really who cares??? I'm glad that they're in my basement and not some one elses. :)
41f5367f311ec97c.jpg

41f536b43199c715.jpg

41f536d031bae2f5.jpg

41f536ea31e67994.jpg

That's some awesome stuff! Increible they laid around long enough to turn white! Thanks!

'It's all about the gut pile'

If I showed you where I found them, you'd say they were lucky to be found at all. Some of my biggest sheds are found in the nastiest thickest stuff around. I often wonder when I find these how could the buck have made it out without knocking both off. Somehow they do.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-05 AT 03:42PM (MST)[p]Yeah thats the best 54" inches of that snake. I was on horseback when I ran into that dude. Pretty scary, went right over the bush in front of me a curled up on the trail. He didn't want to leave so I found a place for him on my wall. Just pinned him and lopped his head off. There's another 4" of that snake somewhere in the trees. I was too scared to get any closer to his head. Definately the biggest snake I have ever seen so far in my personal experience. Just thinking about him gives me chills!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-05 AT 09:29AM (MST)[p]I have taped all of them. All of the shed's except the small non-typ. shed measure to be 85" or better. The largest typical shed measure right at 100" +/- a couple 1/8's. I figure if the other was matching he'd gross 220's. The non-typ. shed is 107".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom