Closing moments of the Democratic National Convention last night

notdonhunting

Very Active Member
This is the video the Demorats showed last night at the end of there program.
Take note of the colors of the Flag i think we know there anti American stance with out questions and the message of the song I do belive we can officially put the demorats into the anti cop.
I would like to here from you Democratic supporters now, try and justify this video message.
You anti Trump guys lets hear how your moral principals won't let you vote for Trump. Does your moral principals support terrorism in are streets of city's throughout the USA and terrorizing neighborhoods and innocent people.
How about the lies on what is pretty clear a supposed pandemic that in truth is no more dangerous than the common flue. The lies that the democrats continue to push just to try and hurt this country so they get control.
You democrats out there and anti Trump let's hear from you.

Democratic Convention
Published 2 hours ago
Chris Christie calls Kasich 'backstabber,' 'untruthful guy' after Dem convention speech
'Joe Biden’s going to be getting calls from John Kasich — he’s going to want to change his phone number,' Christie said.

He can't, it's the standard operational procedure...1. throw crap out and let the willing accomplices in the media run with it as long as possible . Next step 2 , the conservatives finally get fed up and fight back with truth, exposes the lies of the left . Step 3 the Leftist drop the issue and move on to the next lie the Democrats and Leftist media will garner onto......REPEAT. this is predictable guys

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom