Club Cowboy

C

Cowboy

I have an idea for an athletic club. It kills me to see all that good energy going to waste with people who run those treadmills and strain against weight. I figure that I can offer many very effective excercises that will do some good, and best of all its free! Thats right...FREE! No monthly membership charge at all. Lots of fresh air and you can have sausage gravy, biscuits, bacon, eggs, apple pie and all the steak you want. Here is what you can do:

Bale Toss
Post Hole Digger
Irrigation Pipe Drag
Stable Scrape
Block Splitter
Rail Peel
Spike Driver
T Post Pounder

And more! These excercises are guaranteed to produce excellent upper body strength and remove that unsightly fat. Whaddaya think?

sign me up i need to work on the upper body for my elk hunt this year
BBH

Cowboy,

50 pound bean bag fill and stack. 6 hours per day during the season.

Irrigation furrow digging at the top of the field after every mechanical operation.

Stack fell over: Restack

Get off stack wagon, roll over bale, 200 times in 98 degree heat. Per hour. 12 hour days.

The opportunities are endless.

Great idea, applications being accepted now.

BeanMan

Sign me up! Any prairie dog problems?! ;)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Your forgot the rest of the perks that go with it!

24-7!

no watch!

no vacation!

no power for some!

no running water for some!

breaking ice in 20 below weather!

a coughing milk cow at 6 in the mornin!!!!

ah! and last but least, the great aroma of the outhouse!!!!!

after 25yrs of it, I agree with Kingfish!

What about birthing cows in the middle of a spring snowstorm, huh? Nothing like having placenta freeze to your shoulders at 2 in the mornin'.

Canyonwell, where are youuuuuuuuu on this one!

Howdy,

Now my favorites are:

the frozen firewood split

the dig your own well

the dig your own garden cause the tractor has a flat

the rip the tractor tire off the rim

and how about a special category, the...... rip out the horse-shoe nails with your teeth!

Worst thing is, I've done all of those... and got the chipped teeth to prove it!

Happy New Year Everybody,

Coach

Here are some of our local favorites:

Timber faller
Bucker
Choker setter
Rigging slinger
Chaser
Green chain puller

No tougher than farming or ranching, just different job titles.

I discovered a new one two days ago. Sweep auger broke, shovel last 4 tons of corn out of the grainery.

BeanMan

When I was a youngun we didnt have sweep augers.

Mike
at235.gif

Sounds like everyday life around here. I get a charge out of these kids that think that they are "tough" because they lift weights and hangout at the gym. Those are the guys that poop out after hoisting only a couple hundred hay bales. They wind up driving the truck while this "old man" bucks the rest of the day. "I call them guurlee men"! Haahaaaa...
Bird-01.gif
drrsancm.gif

Eric

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-05 AT 08:42AM (MST)[p]What about stringin fence. Lots of post hole etc. but no fence?? anybody thats ever strung wire knows what I'm talkin about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom