CNN Poll Re: Palin's Speech

44% down WTF I thought it was great. CNN will never admit what the truth is because there losing control and want the people of this country to feel unsure about her.

I just checked and it was 41% thumbs up and 45% thumbs down.

Thats total FN BS, that can't be true. CNN is only trying to manipulate the public so peolpe see no hope in her and don't bother voting.

She will be the reason McCain gets elected. It would be in his best stragety to use her as much he can before the election and continue having her as a vital part in his administration for a possible GOP presidental canidate in 2012.

I thought Palin looked and sounded like a real leader for our country. When I looked at the cnn results more were thumbs up than down. I guess the people that really watched and listened are just waking up.
Driftersifter

CNN is the Clinton News Network, and that's Bill Clinton, not Hillary. 85% of the people who watch it are liberals, so taking a poll of CNN vewiers is like taking a poll at the Democratic convention.
Palins speech last night was outstanding. She started off a bit uneasy the first few minuets but after that, she nailed it.
The more she gets out and talks to the general public, the better McCains poll numbers will get. She needs to turn the smear campian around and point out that the liberal Obama supporters who promised a new "clean" campain are the ones throwing all the mud.

Palin rocked the democrats very foundation. I thought she started out strong and ended even stronger. Obama is quivering in his boots and Biden is pissing down both legs. The only thing the media can muster is that Palin's daughter Bristol is pregnant. So what! Any parent who has teenagers knows that even though you may bring them up right, they still have their free agency.Than there is the part about her firing a couple crooked cops. So friggen what!She had the exsecutive power to sack them for any reason.She did nothing illegal! It also kills me that some liberal commentator said after the speech that she still didn't do a very good job of explaining who she is. He must have been a sleep........you can only cram so much into a 30 minute speech dude.I thought she did an awesome job. Read her biography if you want to know more about her personal life.

Adding Palin to the ticket made all these luke warm republicans and independants solid Mcain backers.Brillant move by Mcain!

Mike

damn near put me to sleep. She's OK to look at and i think she's a fairly decent person but her speach didn't impress me. Yaawwwwwwwwnnnn

Anyone notice how her executive experience of a "small" state is pretty much the equivalent of that other lib icon, Ms. Clinton, err, I mean Bill... ;-)

Dude, you are going to need to quit hanging out with those "across the bridge" guys so a good looking woman can stir your blood again.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom