CO 74

970_lly

Well, first off I’m ready for the scalding. But, my dad snagged an early rifle 74 buck tag today, and I was curious if anyone would feel like giving up any info or tips over pm or by phone. I’ve got tons of waypoints marked and glassing points marked, as well as a few areas I’ve been and seen deer. If we had the whole season I’d be confident in finding a nice 180 type buck, but with 3 days left any info would be extremely helpful! Im very respectful of all units and rarely share any info myself. Pm me or call/text 9708126297, thanks.

The snow will make it harder to locate deer. Prob send them down onto the trees at least until it warms up next week! If I lived there I would have snagged one myself! Good luck!

That area got pounded by snow the last couple of days! Should make the hunt interesting to say the least. I know of a couple of great places to hunt that the early rifle in 74, but I’m like you and don’t like to share information.

Well, first off I’m ready for the scalding. But, my dad snagged an early rifle 74 buck tag today, and I was curious if anyone would feel like giving up any info or tips over pm or by phone. I’ve got tons of waypoints marked and glassing points marked, as well as a few areas I’ve been and seen deer. If we had the whole season I’d be confident in finding a nice 180 type buck, but with 3 days left any info would be extremely helpful! Im very respectful of all units and rarely share any info myself. Pm me or call/text 9708126297, thanks.
Did you guys find some bucks?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom