Coconino chaos

I think that this is going too far. Not being able to camp more than 30 feet off a roadway and not posting closed roads with signs. They give their reasons, but they're not good enough for me.

Sorry to say, but its just another step towards wolves, and trying to stop hunting. I am not opposed to closing some of the atv trails and some of the roads but camping within 30 feet of the road? Wont it be nice eating dust while camping or hunting? They are stealing our freedoms one by one...

I think the 30 foot rule is absolutely stupid. I understand their intentions, but why such a silly distance? My garage is longer that!! What if you have a 32' trailer? Seriously! Your only option will be to parallel park. There will be many spots that just won't allow that due to terrain, vegatation or other campers. Just silly. I understand their argument, but this rule is a bit on the extreme side and flat out anal!

A 100' foot rule would have been a better compromise.

In other words....... only 43,313 acres will fall under the 300' rule. The rest will be enforced with the 30' rule.

To put that in perspective, the Coconino is 1.8 million acres!

There needs to be a better system in place for sportsman to have a say in what rules are passed before they slam it down our throats! From the national monument proposal, to a gruop trying to steal our tags, to road closures, wolves and camping limits!! I know 90% of us don't want any of that and there's always someone trying to sneak around and get something passed through. We need to continue sending emails and fighting for our freedom, but we also need a structured program in place that shows how many of us don't like these changes. Most of all we need to stop these lunatics before there's nothing left for the future of hunting!!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom