Cohen and The Shyt Show

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Judging by the lack of Cohen cheerleaders here I'm guessing it's not going well for the TDS sufferers. So Cohen says under oath that he has never been to Prague which contradicts the Steele dossier. So now what do you TDSers believe? Is Cohen lying again or is the dossier false?

Also he seems to have perjured himself again by saying he never wanted a position in the Trump White House which contradicts SDNY memo. Hell even CNN admits that this is a lie and Diane phuking Feinstein is saying she doesn't find him credible.

WTF are Democrats doing to themselves? This is pure comedy and if I was Elijah Cummings I would tuck tail and run.

Cohen lied his ass off. The worse he makes Trump look, the less time he will spend in prison. That's the goal here. What a joke. Too bad it's not funny.

I didn't watch any of it but every time I hear Cohen talk it makes me wonder how a guy with a, "really big brain" could have a guy like Cohen as his personal attorney and "fixer"?

Cohen always looks and acts like he is half awake or sleeping off a really bad acid trip.

Nemont

I heard the first part of it this morning on the radio. It was well rehearsed. He said exactly what he was told to say. All just a political game to distract people from what President Trump is doing this week.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]A lot of TV drama and we are right where we started.

The right half of the room still claims Cohen is a liar. They did not express a different opinion about Trump. But no thinking mind expected them to.

The left half of the room still wants Trumps head on a stake. The whole thing only strengthened in their minds what they already believed about Trump. But no thinking mind actually thought that would change.

The middle of the room... never mind. There was no middle.

It was a media show and nothing more. Pretty much what I expected. Nothing would have moved that needle. It's still just one persons words against anothers.

Edit: the interesting part was that this forums newest crush, AOC, was about as rational as I've ever seen her. She didnt go completely stupid (for her) unlike some of the other members of the committee.

Did anybody get an Up-Skirt for Homer?

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19
>AT 03:55?PM (MST)

>
>A lot of TV drama and
>we are right where we
>started.
>
>The right half of the room
>still claims Cohen is a
>liar. They did not express
>a different opinion about Trump.
>But no thinking mind expected
>them to.
>
>
>The left half of the room
>still wants Trumps head on
>a stake. The whole thing
>only strengthened in their minds
>what they already believed about
>Trump. But no thinking mind
>actually thought that would change.
>
>
>The middle of the room... never
>mind. There was no middle.
>
>
>It was a media show and
>nothing more. Pretty much what
>I expected. Nothing would have
>moved that needle. It's still
>just one persons words against
>anothers.
>
>
>Edit: the interesting part was that
>this forums newest crush, AOC,
>was about as rational as
>I've ever seen her. She
>didnt go completely stupid (for
>her) unlike some of the
>other members of the committee.
>
Oh yes She's a Queen

I don't think the shyt show was to distract people's attention away from the meeting with little Kim. I think that the Democrats grossly underestimated how the Republicans would handle Cohen. When CNN and Diane Feinstein are calling him a liar it doesn't bode well for the agenda.

Why is he claiming that Trump was privy to information obtained in July 2016 that Wikileaks was going to put out stolen DNC emails when Wikileaks itself made that public knowledge in June 2016? Was he lying about going to Prague? If not, then the Steele dossier is a lie right?

I think Democrats expected that there would be a smoking gun sufficient to begin impeachment proceedings with this testimony but what they got was owned badly and made to look stupid AGAIN. So now you have Democrats saying he's a liar because he couldn't make the president look any worse and their little scheme got upended.

I don't have any doubt in my mind that they will impeach anyway. I can only hope that the American people are paying attention to Democrat strategies and see it for what it really is. Did it damage the president? Sure, any time you have someone publicly bashing you it's never going to be good but I think it did more damage to Democrats as their star witness who has been convicted of lying to Congress already, appears to have been less than truthful again. I think it does show that Trump certainly doesn't have a knack for hiring the best people like he loves to tout.

We all know that Cohen will spend his free time in prison to write a book and that's probably the only way he'll ever make any money again. I find it completely laughable that he says the reason he flipped on Trump was because his conscience got the best of him. BS you liar, you got raided and caught lying so you're singing like a canary trying to save your own ass.

This Time Cohen Claims He's Telling the Truth!

This Time!

Sounds like shifty Adam Schiff failed to do his job of coaching Cohen on what to say at their briefing prior to Cohen appearing before Congress.
Dude is still going to have to find another point to swing his mallet at as this one is a big bust in his and the Democrat's butt.
The funny part is that after the hearing is over, the Democrats will toss Cohen to the lions like they did Ford and Cohen burned the only bridge he had on his conviction. I do not think Trump will toss him a pardon. Serves that lying shyster lawyer right.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]
I'll bet dude is Glued to Cohen Like White on Rice!

I'll bet there's CROWN going DOWN!

The impending big reveal from Mueller will be similar to this nothing burger.

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-19 AT 06:24PM (MST)[p]If I were Trump....I'd pardon him when I got home from Vietnam.....then he can write all the books he wants.......lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

must have been a 2 handle crown night for ocho......wtf is his commentary???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'm guessing he's busy trying to figure out the next avenue for impeachment since this one was a flop. I guess it will have to be the emoluments clause since Russia and Cohen shyt the bed for the Democrats. Must be hard being so stupid.

>must have been a 2 handle
>crown night for ocho......wtf is
>his commentary???
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

You can Bet every thing He Heard come out of Cohens Mouth is Now Gospel!

Did He Finally OD on all this Political BS?

It was very telling that the GOP slackjaws made not one attempt to defend Trump or counter Cohen's testimony. they were sent in with one mission and they failed miserably, discredit " the rat " in any and everyway possible. the only rebuttal to facts are attacks right ? this has always been Trump's MO.

Cohen said nothing we all didn't already know about Trump as expected. but the checks are evidence that not only will almost surely lead to proof of a crime but it gives the dems all the cause they need to call in the entire Trump crime family in a full investigation.

It is also notable that Cohen was willing to go in front of the world under oath and tell what he had done for his boss under oath . while his pathological liar boss refuses to even testify to investigators under oath. we should believe Trump simply because he will not speak on the record ? brilliant.

Cohen is going to jail for lying to protect " individual number 1 " while " individual number 1 " is sitting in the oval office. if you think this is over you're in for a very bad rotten no good year.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>It was very telling that the
>GOP slackjaws made not one
>attempt to defend Trump or
>counter Cohen's testimony.
>they were sent in with
>one mission and they
>failed miserably, discredit "
>the rat " in
>any and everyway possible. the
>only rebuttal to facts are
>attacks right ? this
>has always been Trump's MO.
>
>
>
>
> Cohen said nothing we all
>didn't already know about Trump
>as expected. but the
>checks are evidence that not
>only will almost surely
>lead to proof of a
>crime but it gives the
>dems all the cause they
>need to call in the
>entire Trump crime family in
>a full investigation.
>
>
>It is also notable that Cohen
>was willing to go in
>front of the world under
>oath and tell what he
>had done for his boss
>under oath . while
>his pathological liar boss refuses
>to even testify to investigators
>under oath. we
>should believe Trump simply because
>he will not speak on
>the record ? brilliant.
>
>
>Cohen is going to jail for
>lying to protect " individual
>number 1 " while
>" individual number 1 "
> is sitting in the
>oval office. if
>you think this is over
>you're in for a
>very bad rotten no
>good year.
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

Watch it but leave out the Crown this time

That's the best you can do ? no wonder you think Jordan succeeded.

Cohen is just one of the many tools that will bring your comrade down .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

All that Cohen said was what he was told to say and it was all obviously rehearsed ahead of time. All of it was just to try to make Trump look bad. Many lies. The most obvious one was him saying Trump is a racist when all rational people know that couldn't be further from the truth. Although it's irrelevant anyway as even if he were racist, that's not illegal. This whole thing is a complete farce and it's obvious Cohen will say anything to reduce his time in prison. It's likely they made a deal with him that if he helps get Trump out of office, and a Democrat is elected in 2020, Cohen will be pardoned.

Ocho awhile back Cohen said he will be the American hero that saved America, you have sh$t for brains

>All that Cohen said was what
>he was told to say
>and it was all obviously
>rehearsed ahead of time. All
>of it was just to
>try to make Trump look
>bad. Many lies. The most
>obvious one was him saying
>Trump is a racist when
>all rational people know that
>couldn't be further from the
>truth. Although it's irrelevant anyway
>as even if he were
>racist, that's not illegal. This
>whole thing is a complete
>farce and it's obvious Cohen
>will say anything to reduce
>his time in prison. It's
>likely they made a deal
>with him that if he
>helps get Trump out of
>office, and a Democrat is
>elected in 2020, Cohen will
>be pardoned.

Really? You believe a "deal" for a pardon was made? With whom? Do tell which one of the current clown show on the democrats would agree to such a deal?

You are as dumb at AOC is.

Nemont

Nemont, I don't know but anything is possible. The corruption runs deep. It's pretty obvious the Democrats are in desperation mode. They're running out of options. They thought they'd have Trump out by now.

Good video to watch:

https://youtu.be/UMoCcF7OafE

>>>
>>> The 2 Muslims
>>>
>>
>>You're dumber than Manny
>
>
> Manny
>is smarter than you
>?

Manny is a total mess who couldn't hold my jock strap on his best day but I get why you defend him. When you are retard like you, you got to have a couple of heroes like Manny or Trump in you life to feel good about yourself.

That is why you love you some Trump, no heroes in your world except a Puzzy grabbin 73 year old former reality TV star and whack job Jesus freak who believes cancer is caused by a fungus and can be treated with a $2 box of baking soda.

Nemont

>Nemont, I don't know but anything
>is possible. The corruption runs
>deep. It's pretty obvious the
>Democrats are in desperation mode.
>They're running out of options.
>They thought they'd have Trump
>out by now.
>
>Good video to watch:
>
>https://youtu.be/UMoCcF7OafE

So who did Cohen make a deal with? Anything is possible but anything is not probable. You can't just throw out an accusation then act like a Democrat by not backing any of it up with a fact.

Name names or admit you are just a useful Trump loving idiot who doesn't much care what happens as long as Trump is president. You know you would never hold Trump accountable for anything.

Nemont

>>Nemont, I don't know but anything
>>is possible. The corruption runs
>>deep. It's pretty obvious the
>>Democrats are in desperation mode.
>>They're running out of options.
>>They thought they'd have Trump
>>out by now.
>>
>>Good video to watch:
>>
>>https://youtu.be/UMoCcF7OafE
>
>So who did Cohen make a
>deal with? Anything is
>possible but anything is not
>probable. You can't just
>throw out an accusation then
>act like a Democrat by
>not backing any of it
>up with a fact.
>
>Name names or admit you are
>just a useful Trump loving
>idiot who doesn't much care
>what happens as long as
>Trump is president. You
>know you would never hold
>Trump accountable for anything.
>
>Nemont
I know Hillary was somewhere in that room !

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-19 AT 11:16AM (MST)[p]>>>>
>>>> The 2 Muslims
>>>>
>>>
>>>You're dumber than Manny
>>
>>
>> Manny
>>is smarter than you
>>?
>
>
>Manny is a total mess who
>couldn't hold my jock strap
>on his best day but
>I get why you defend
>him. When you are
>retard like you, you got
>to have a couple of
>heroes like Manny or Trump
>in you life to feel
>good about yourself.
>
>That is why you love you
>some Trump, no heroes in
>your world except a Puzzy
>grabbin 73 year old former
>reality TV star and whack
>job Jesus freak who believes
>cancer is caused by a
>fungus and can be treated
>with a $2 box of
>baking soda.
>
>Nemont
Manny would Probably rather hold your panties no use in you having a jock strap

The only panties Manny would get close to is yours. Given that your Vagina bleeds Trump orange he would probably like it.

Nemont

>Man! Nemont. You have no imagination
>and you're not fun! By
>chance are you an accountant?
>

I see so you are just a typical lying sack of shyt in love with Trump. Makes perfect sense. One would think a guy already over the age of 60 like you are would be bright enough to figure out when and where to lie but I see why you are infatuated with Trump and his road show.

Nemont

>The only panties Manny would get
>close to is yours.
>Given that your Vagina bleeds
>Trump orange he would probably
>like it.
>
>Nemont
What ever Barney Frank ???

>>Man! Nemont. You have no imagination
>>and you're not fun! By
>>chance are you an accountant?
>>
>
>I see so you are just
>a typical lying sack of
>shyt in love with Trump.
> Makes perfect sense.
>One would think a guy
>already over the age of
>60 like you are would
>be bright enough to figure
>out when and where to
>lie but I see why
>you are infatuated with Trump
>and his road show.
>
>Nemont

Well I guess you don't know me as well as you think you do, you're ten years off on my age. Kinda wish I was over 60 though, because then I could retire, move to Montana, and be your neighbor.

Wow. the chumps are really pulling out the stops this time. I love to see such desperation.

If you slackjaws are so confident WTF is your reason for not betting on dear leader's reelection ? you're lying sacks of chit that's why.

So back to the topic. how long before the crime family is in front of congress ? see those checks ? you got some 'splainin to do !!

We're just getting started chumps I'm ordering a pallet of popcorn !

Stay Thirsty My Friends

What Did The Faux Say ?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-19 AT 08:09PM (MST)[p]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYNB90YoC6s

He says, be very afraid ! Ha1 Ha !

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: What Did The Faux Say ?

Oh wow, for you that's some new material. keep working on it and maybe someday you can join the conversation sport.

the way the heat is building on the Trump crime family I fear the Mueller report is going to be nothing more than a side show.

I just hope the movie about all of this comes out while all you old timers are still alive so we can have one last laugh on you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but we have been laughing at you for several years now. You are about the most ignorant lying moron we have ever encountered. Have another swig and sleep it off and maybe in the morning we can get a few more laughs out of you.

RELH

Supposedly the heat has been building for two years now. It's like someone struck a match in a steel building and is trying to burn it down.

Yes they did ? and what did the FAUX say ?

RELH comes though as always. he has nothing to add besides personal attacks. right out of the Trump and GOP playbook.

Nobody, not even GOP congressmen try to dispute the thousands of claims against Trump. they just attack the accusers. at some point when does the defense that everyone in the world is lying except a pathological liar become too much for the average person to buy ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Ochoco- What you don't get is that Trump has done nothing wrong. Your problem is you believe all the lies you hear on CNN.

And sure, he may have cheated on his wife. But that's not illegal, AND it was a long time before he became president. At least he's not like Bill Clinton and screwing interns in the White House.

And the so called Russian collusion? A total fabrication and you know it. Actually there WAS Russian collusion- but that was with Hillary.

Face it... Trump is going to be YOUR president for a total of eight years. Better get used to it.

RE: Its easy to change

All you gotta do is look at the name of the post where it first changed.

#livelikezac

RE: Cohen loves Trump

>
>Any idea why my posts are
>taking like 5 minutes to
>show up?

It's the deep state at work

RE: The TDS is strong with you...

LOL, I never knew you could change the thread title. I kind of stepped on my ##### a little and had to apologize to Founder but unlike SO many people on here, I have zero problem admitting when I'm wrong.

Trump's Dumb Stooges=TDS

Who can't admit when they are wrong?

I know many, many of the Trump's is the greatest crowd on here who will never admit they are wrong.

Nemont

RE: I'm yet huckleberry

>Who can't admit when they are
>wrong?
>
>I know many, many of the
>Trump's is the greatest crowd
>on here who will never
>admit they are wrong.
>
>Nemont

Any idea what Sessions is doing today?

#livelikezac

Trump's Dumb Stooges=TDS

Session is on a beach enjoying life finally away from the shyt show that is the Trump administration. Ever ask yourself this: Why is anyone who ever had to have anything to do with Donald Trump always diminished for having had that experience?

Yes Session is gone but if you think his fellow Republican Senators don't have some long knives for what happened to him, you are simply not paying attention.

Will they vote against his NE declaration and force a White House Veto? That will be fun to watch that shyt show if it comes to that.

Remember when Presidential Over reach was a horrible thing that conservatives and Republicans detested? Yeah I do but now it is the greatest thing ever. I guess when it happens next with a Democrat president the Republicans will once again find their conservative compass, until then it is all great and terrific.

Nemont

RE: Trump's Dumb Stooges=TDS

Jordan has the personality of someone I would like to be carrying a long golf club when I meet him in a dark alley.

Cohen is a douche

Rep. Jim Jordan is absolutely right to refer Cohen to the DOJ for possible perjury. He made conflicting statements under oath to congress on at least three occasions and probably more when he was behind closed doors.

With Cohen the democrats saddled the wrong horse to ride for a number of reasons.

Nemont

RE: Cohen is a douche

Well Maybe Cohen only got a Partial Reimbursement?

That'll take a Double CROWN for a Reply!

Yes that's Jordan, a full on racist .

Cohen has nothing to worry about. perjury is knowingly lying, there is no evidence of this whatsoever. good luck.

The republicans know their only chance to keep the ship afloat is to discredit Cohen and they failed at the hearing. now a fake investigation is the last tool in the shed.

Whatever becomes of Cohen is meaningless in the big picture. his value is not as a witness he's a bird dog. pointing out all the scandals and naming names. and it's going to be a successful hunt. what's the limit on felonies ?

Rather than divert to what might be why can't we talk about what is. so, how about those checks ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

so....what makes Jordan a racist??

are you sure you understand what the word means???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>
>
>Yes that's Jordan, a
>full on racist .
>
>
>
> Cohen has nothing to worry
>about. perjury is knowingly
>lying, there is
>no evidence of this whatsoever.
> good luck.
>
>
>The republicans know their only chance
>to keep the ship afloat
>is to discredit Cohen and
>they failed at the hearing.
> now a fake
>investigation is the last tool
>in the shed.
>
>
>Whatever becomes of Cohen is meaningless
>in the big picture.
>his value is not as
>a witness he's a
>bird dog. pointing out
>all the scandals and naming
>names. and it's going
>to be a successful
>hunt. what's the
>limit on felonies ?

Maybe Cohen can Answer that one for you!

JUDAS!

>
>
> Rather than divert to what
>might be why can't we
>talk about what is.
>so, how about those
>checks ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

what about those checks dude! Does those checks in the memo part state they are for paying off a porn star? Cohen was an attorney for Trump, which means Trump wrote out numerous checks to him for his legal service. How do we know those checks were part of a so called criminal act or were legally written to his attorney for legal service. All we have is Cohen's word and that is the word of a convicted liar who committed perjury. His word is worthless in any court of law.
Do you have any REAL FACTS that show a criminal act was committed with those checks?????

NO YOU DO NOT, all you have is your opinion which has proven to be as worthless as Cohen's word.

RELH

It wasn't Jordan who's the klansman it was his butt buddy Meadows. the one who brought in the prop to prove Trump loves a black. my bad.

Nobody has denied what the check was for. that mean anything ? and nobody is denying Trump had Cohen pay his whores and that there is a string of checks to repay him. you're a good lawyer if you can sell something they can't.

They will prove what the check was for. want to wager on it ?

But the worst part is you'd even go there. Trump has lied every step of the way. first there were no whores. then okay there are whores but it's not illegal. first he didn't pay them off, then okay he paid them but that's not illegal. first it wasn't with campaign funds but he paid the so it's still legal. now it's okay it was illegal but it's not a big deal.

And now you, the pathetic wretch you are. now you say okay all that's true but we can't prove what those checks were for maybe the timeline can be disputed and help his defense argue it wasn't a felony of a sitting president. but they can and they will. GFYS comrade .

Everything we see is just a glimpse of what Mueller and the numerous investigators in the Trump crime family have been investigating for going on 2 years. and will for at least another year. If you think out of this tidal wave of evidence nothing serious is going to stick you're either delusional or you're simply indifferent to justice and American laws and values. either way, GFYS.

I hope you're ready for the carnage , I am sooo looking forward to this summer.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

there is nothing to deny about the check....it is a check from a client to a lawyer.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

jeezus....it must be torture to be you Ocho.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

So this is the summer he goes to jail? Is it like the summer of recovery?

#livelikezac

Trump's not going to jail. at least not until he leaves office. but his political future is already over. we can bet on it if you'd like.

You don't think Mueller and the other 7 investigations don't have Cohens records including the loan on his house to pay a whore? yeah I bet they don't ! they raided his office to get his hummel collection right !

First off you need to deny the crime before we argue technicalities shouldn't you ? you clowns are too much fun.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

so.....they have a great deal with Cohen....to burn the President....then sentenced him and let him go to perform his act????

Are you serious????

I thought you were an unfunny comedy act....not a moron.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

JUDAS dude!

I Haven't heard anybody argue what the Check was for!

Nobody is arguing what that check is for because they know what it was for. paying hush money to a whore. this isn't a problem for your hero ?

Let's get a few things straight for you fags.

Cohen was Trump's personal fixer for 10 years. a " great guy " . he knows more about Trump and his affairs than anyone in the world except possibly Weiselberg who's going to be next on the list. your attempts to brush Cohen off as a nobody are lame at best and insane most likely.

Cohen has nothing to gain. he's going to jail no matter what he says or does. unless you think Trump will pardon him ?

Trump is a pathological liar with everything to lose. his presidency being the least of his worries. he could end up Manafort's cell mate.

So who do you believe ? a convicted liar with nothing to lose ? or a known pathological liar with everything to lose ? I know the answer to that even you won't admit it. fortunately for us we don't have to chose, the house will investigate every lead cohen has given them to the end.

you're screwed.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>Ochoco- you come up with these
>fantasies all on your own?
>

He Eats,Breathes & Sleeps with these Fantasies!

I use to think his number one fantasy was 20 minutes with thunder thighs. Now, i believe its shifted to Adam Schiff. So sad all his hatred.

What's funny is that Ochotard says that Cohen knows everything about Trump but.... Cohen doesn't know anything about any Russian collusion which is what started this BS in the first place.

Russia is like Dr. Ford now. It didn't work and everyone knows it's BS so it gets kicked to the curb. The FBI is nothing but a bunch of Barney Fifes and yes Cohen is a liar but he didn't lie about Russia because he couldn't, Mueller was watching.

What's Sad is:

When I Was Young!

If Our Government got on the TV or Radio & Said Something!

You Believed it as a Proud American Rather it Be Good or Bad!

Now if they Say Something!

It's Usually not the whole Truth!

Or just another GAWD-DAMN Lie!

Stick around!

It'll get Worse!

This BS that goes on Ain't nothin More than a Soap Opera & 90% of Americans Suck the BS in!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-19 AT 05:23AM (MST)[p]+100
Agreed! While this distraction is happening you can bet your a$$ were getting screwed.

Trump is trying and has done a lot for us. However you better believe hes getting his!

I haven't seen many lyer's/cheaters that didn't steal.

Yes, I voted for him.

The FAUX judge doesn't seem as unconcerned as you slackjaws. I don't know how good of judge he is if he works on state media but I know he's a hell of a lot smarter than you chumps.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-napolitano-president-trumps-bad-054341237.html

Fat Donnie has a problem with the jews in his life. if they aren't needing special help getting a clearance they're spilling the beans on his crime operation.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-19
>AT 09:14?AM (MST)

>
>What a surprise. Trump's girlfriend
>is as big of liar
>as he is.
>
>
>https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivanka-trump-lied-she-got-164000155.html
>
>Crime family ties run deep.
>you can't trust outsiders with
>your secrets .
>this administration is like a
>retard remake of the Godfather
>. unfortunately this Don
>has had a longer role
>than Brando did.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

How?s the Russian collusion going Sap ?

Debbie Wasserman Shultz, who rigged the Democrat Primary election so only Hillary could win, and was forced to resign because it, questioned Michael Cohen, who is going to federal prison for lying, about whether Trump rigged the election.

962562516screenshot20180130165723.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom