Colo Antelope results online

C

Cedar

The results are up for antelope. Another year of buying a point for me. I hope some of you did better in this years draw than I did. 5 applications and 0 tags. Maybe next year. Cedar

What you mean to say is that you didn't drawin the area that you applied for & the hunt you wanted.

I now have two points, and that is the good news.

I now have 11 pref points for Units 41,62,&411. What Units did you guys apply for? Cedar

Cedar,

Where are you from? Not sure 41 is worth 11 points. I live on the edge of BLM on the North side of unit 41. Very few goats there never saw a big one. Maybe down towards the Delta line?

I now have 5 points but I'm not trying for 41.

BeanMan

I have 5 points as well and a statewide archery tag. I'll probably stay close to home and go to 87 when I do draw. I'll only get out once or twice before archery elk opens but it is worth the try.
Jeff

BeanMan, I live in Cedaredge. I,ve seen some good ones in 411 & in 62. I agree with you on 41, not too many and poor quality. Maybe that's why they only issue 5 tags between all 3 units. Good luck on your 61 cow hunt. It should be fun. Cedar

Information for 104 or 105

I was just interested in picking up an OTC archery tag for CO antelope. I figured unit 104 or 105 would be good since it is close to home. Do any of you know anything about these areas. I am mostly concerned about access and water (or better still the concentration of it in a single spot!)

Thanks.

Information for 105

I just talked with a game officer. He suggested 105. So any information you could give me on 105 would be appreciated. It's a large are for sure, but that is why I am starting early (well kind of).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom