Colo or Wyo!

jims

Long Time Member
I hunt trophy muledeer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, mtn goat, and moose in Colorado and Wyoming. I also spend a lot of time in the off season shed hunting, scouting, and filming wildlife. I haven't swapped many hunts over the years but when I do I give the other person my undivided attention and try my best to provide a great experience. I hunt with bow, rifle, or muzzleloader and have been successful with each. I have several bonus pts saved up in NV (all species) as well as UT (elk) so any of those species and states might be options I would be interested in.

If anyone has a comparable hunt they would like to offer I would enjoy hearing from them. I have lots of photos and videos from past trips I can share. I am only interested in swapping big game species (wife not included as in other posts!). [email protected]

I can take you out after muleys, elk antelope birds or whatever here in NV all public land very little competition and fun hunting if you like the open areas. I spend as much time out as I can scouting for big bucks and bulls, (mainly muleys) I will hunt the entire state but a few areas like the Rubies, too much competion there, I ussaly hunt the areas 15 and 6 but be willing to hunt other areas if I get the time

I'd swap you any information about any of the elk and muledeer hunts here in UT for any information on unit 44 in Colorado for mule deer. I know the best areas right now for elk and deer in UT. I can supply you with draw odds, quality, best areas to hunt ect ect.

cabinfever

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom