ISO: LE pronghorn points holder

Bux n Dux

I know it’s a long shot, but I’m going to ask anyway! I’m looking for a RESIDENT to share LE pronghorn points in Utah this year in a group app with me. I’m looking for someone with an open mind on exploring new units, weapon types and can bring a minimum of 6 points to the table, but of course the more, the better. I’d be happy to reimburse you for all your points value that you are invested in this far, as well as cover the permit and application fees. We can even hunt together if you’d want to do that as well. I’ve got 2 more years before I can apply for elk, so I want to possibly make the most of the last couple years I’ve got before I start down the potentially long road ahead before another LE elk tag lands in my pocket. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please send me a PM!

Last edited:
I know it’s a long shot, but I’m going to ask anyway! I’m looking for a RESIDENT to share LE pronghorn points in Utah this year in a group app with me. I’m looking for someone with an open mind on exploring new units, weapon types and can bring a minimum of 6 points to the table, but of course the more, the better. I’d be happy to reimburse you for all your points value that you are invested in this far, as well as cover the permit and application fees. We can even hunt together if you’d want to do that as well. I’ve got 2 more years before I can apply for elk, so I want to possibly make the most of the last couple years I’ve got before I start down the potentially long road ahead before another LE elk tag lands in my pocket. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please send me a PM!
I’m in the same boat as you hurry and draw a pronghorn tag before my elk wait period is over. Unfortunately I don’t have the amount of points you are looking for or I’d be all in to help you out.

Now If We Get Me In There with 0 Points Too,We Should Be A Shoe-In!:D

I've got 0, but I will put in with you if you have a couple and want to come to my unit. Lol

I'm on waiting period for both deer and elk so lopes are all I can put in for.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom