Colo. Ram/Goat results!!

PleaseDear

Long Time Member
You can call and get your draw results or get to the website--mid-dayish today, 22nd she said they would be posted!!
When you call it isn't a recording or anything, you have to talk to a live body for your results.........Good luck All....

Cedar,
Maybe someday your persistence will pay off. Do you only apply for the desert year after year? Or is 0-11 not consecutive years? Just wondering as it seems like most folks end going back and playing the Rocky tag game after a while. Do you have a Rocky Mountain Bighorn?

All The Best,
RamDreamer

No bighorn or goat tag here either,, WY, NV, MT, OR, AZ & CA to go. Fingers (and everything else) crossed!

RamDreamer, Thanks for the encouragment. No Rocky Mountain Bighorn on my wall. When I started applying I figured I would draw some day and then chase a Rocky tag. The way I'm headed I'll be too old to do either one. I live close to one of the Desert units so I get to see them on occassion. And like you, do a little dreaming. So far I've only got $33 invested in application fees. Not bad for a once in a lifetime chance. Good luck to you on your draws! Cedar

Thanks Cedar,
I have come up with nothing in ND and CO so far. Still have AZ, CA, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA & WY to hope for this year. You're blessed just to be able to those great desert critters on occasion, they are so few and far between.

All The Best,
Brenton

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom