Colorado Back Door Elk Results

DLove If it shows 2009 elk app AND 2009 elk with a three digit number you drew a 2009 tag.
I was way off on the post date? I drew something hope it is my first choice. A-76

Mine showed a 581 Non Resident Elk in addition to the 481 Non Resident Elk App. I only had a first choice option - if you had a second choice option, you won't be able to tell if you were picked for your first or second choice.

From the previous posts it looks like the NR results are out has anyone seen a resident backdoor result? I Don't show a successful draw and I'm not ready to give up hope yet.....

I thought I read somewhere that last year it said UN instead of APP once drawing completed. Maybe just grabbing at straws

Looks like I got a unit 61 blackpowder bull elk tag.I can't wait to get back there and shoot one of those stinky things.Come on September and hurry up and get here....If any one has any info send it my way if you would I would apprecate it....Devlin

>Help me out here I am
>Confused, mine says 2009-481 Non
>Res elk app does that
>mean I drew a tag?
>

No, 3 digit code starting with a 4 means you applied.

3 digit code starting with a 5 means you got a tag.

Not sure if all are posted though. Today is the first day anyone has seen a tag postaed.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>Not sure if all are posted
>though. Today is the first
>day anyone has seen a
>tag posted.

This what I'm hoping for, I'll keep checking until I get the damn refund check.

NO luck on the antelope tag, NO Wyoming moose tag. I've got to draw something

I'm a resident and it gives the hunt code EM06101R. So I'm pretty sure that means I will be chasing whatever is left over after Devlin "smokes" one. Cedar

I'm a non resident and I had 17 points so I knew I would get the tag.I'm geting a little old and I have some medical issues and wanted to get out of the drawing pool and just go back every year and hunt with my son after this year....Devlin

Looks like I drew my NR Cow for 2nd Rifle, 588. First choice was a PP.

"Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom