Colorado continues travel restrictions Thru May 27

Most of the expert scientists are predicting a second or third wave of Covid-19 to hit about August or September and it could be worse than the initial outbreak. I wonder if any state has thought about that and how they will handle the influx of out of state hunters? Would they issue refunds if we're all told to stay home?

Most of the expert scientists are predicting a second or third wave of Covid-19 to hit about August or September and it could be worse than the initial outbreak. I wonder if any state has thought about that and how they will handle the influx of out of state hunters? Would they issue refunds if we're all told to stay home?

The so called "experts" have been continuously and repeatedly wrong about the severity of Corona 19. Some "experts" predicted we would be at 5 million deaths nationwide by now....what are we at 60k?

The so called "experts" have been continuously and repeatedly wrong about the severity of Corona 19. Some "experts" predicted we would be at 5 million deaths nationwide by now....what are we at 60k?

They don't have to prove they're right. All they have to say is sheltering in place worked, and state Governors will believe them.

They haven't been right about climate change either. Not one of their predictions has come true in the last 50 years but look at all the wind farms and solar projects there are with many more on the way because of climate change.

If you were governor and you were wrong about something, would you prefer to be fired for putting people out of work or potentially burying 100k of your people your choice. Doing nothing would have been a bad choice.

If you were governor and you were wrong about something, would you prefer to be fired for putting people out of work or potentially burying 100k of your people your choice. Doing nothing would have been a bad choice.

And yet you have some governors going extreme and it hasn't made much of a difference to the ones who took precautionary measures but also exercised common sense...

Common sense is sound practical judgment concerning everyday matters, or a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge that is shared by nearly all people. The first type of common sense, good sense, can be described as "the knack for seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done"

Common sense is sound practical judgment concerning everyday matters, or a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge that is shared by nearly all people. The first type of common sense, good sense, can be described as "the knack for seeing things as they are, and doing things as they ought to be done"

Correct

Screenshot_20200503-172242_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

What has he done that's been right? Italy showed us this would hit the elderly the hardest and yet our nursing homes have been hit the hardest because we did nothing to keep it out of those homes. This virus has very little affect on 99% of us yet we've stopped the world from turning for a virus that in the end will kill far fewer than influenza annually does.. This thing was used as a political weapon, nothing more. In the end it isn't going to get the result they hoped for, unless they get all mail in ballots in November and many disappear like 33k emails have in the not too distant past.

Not sure we know enough to say this virus has very little affect on 99% of us. This is from Texas: percentage of deaths (by age) from all diagnosed cases so far:
F7D08DA5-1322-49EF-A8F5-ADDC0A1F5B71.png

Last edited:
Since I am 62, that chart above gives me pause.

My hope has been that many will be found to be positive to antibodies, including a lot that never showed symptoms, but that has.not been shown. In fact, the testing Telluride Colorado did seems to tell the opposite. They basically tested the whole county (over 6000) and only found 26 positives. I would have been much happier if they had found several thousand positives for antibodies.

Also, these are the numbers of deaths from Covid that
F6B08C60-33D8-44E8-AE27-152674C3D989.jpeg
I have been hearing from multiple sources. Who puts out your chart stating only 37,000?

Ok, so they don't have all 67,000+ cases confirmed 100%

CDC has them listed as confirmed or probable, by the CDC 38,000 100% confirmed, with the rest probable

Almost 30,000 new cases in the last 24 hours...……..

If the estimates are close to being correct we have lost more than the Vietnam war. Of course it isn’t 18-20 yr olds dying.

37k deaths during the 2018-2019 flu season.
60k deaths in two months of covid.
Do what you want with those numbers.

I wonder why corona is more deadly in democrat run states?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom