Colorado Deer

ryno_19

Hello all, I have been hunting colorado for the last few years just helping old guys that have decided to cash in there points for some of the premium tags....well I have decided its my turn I only have a 4 points but plan on splitting it up with some of my best friends...whcih will equate to nearly zero, so that being the case, I wanted to get some advise from you all. The Units I have hunted are, 21, 30, 61 and 40, none of which I could get drawn for deer. I wanted to look at putting in for one of the Units 3,4,301,741,72,73,75,60,64,31,32,11,12. Just came up with those since they are the ones we could feasably draw for 2nd or 3rd. If anyone has any insite that would be great. Also we are all under 30 and love to hike and get away from the "Seas of Orange" We are just looking to start a traditional hunt for us all to stay connected as we get older and have a decent chance at filling the freezers with some meat. We have been doing a traditional hunt like this in oregon, but as you know oregon has gone by the waste side, well at least the unit we can draw every year. Thanks to anyone who has any insite for us.

Yep...it really sux that CO doesn't average points in a party. I will more than likely be hunting solo when I draw as I have 4 points and my other possible hunting partners have 2 or less. :(

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

well I guess same difference. Thanks for the insite guys, I didnt know that. We would still be able to draw some of those tags. Any insight?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom