Colorado Draw Odds Updated

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font color=darkred size=+1]Updated Draw Odds!!![/font]

I just wanted to post this note letting you all know that our draw odds for Colorado have been updated to reflect 2009 apps. So, you can now dive in and start trying to figure which hunt to apply for in 2010.
Here's the link (also at the top of all pages):
http://huntodds.monstermuleys.com/

PS - Please reply to this post if you would and let me know if the Draws Odds feature here on the site is a benefit to you and if you like it.

Thanks,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

i use them frequently. they are a huge help in determining where and when i would like to put in for.

thanks for making the resource available.

mshred

I check you guys against the DOW "Hunt Recap". Then I use yours
the rest of the year. Yours is faster and pretty damn easy.

I depend on you for AZ elk and white tail. Thank you for the service and please keep it.

VERY EASY TO USE IF YOU GOT THE COW INFO TOO I WOULD FIRE HUNTIN FOOL! THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE

Brian,
Yes they are useful. It would be more user friendly if they would only list the units you could draw within +/-1 point of your query. If I put in 4 points for instance, I am not interested to know I can draw all the units requiring 1 point.
Thanks for your efforts

I tried it but it did not show the muzzleloader stats though or at least not for the unit I was checking [74] I will use this more now that I know of it.
Thanks Dave

That is because unit 74 has been a "statewide" muzzleloader tag. There are no muzzy stats for that particular unit. However, this next year, there will be no statewide tags so NEXT year, there will be odds on that unit.

Founder: I not only use it all the time, but give plenty of other hunters on other websites the link.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

This is how I found this site by using this feature. For over a year never cared about the forum. After reading the forum and now participating I am having a good time.
Thank You
Rick

Great feature. Thanks for compiling the draw odds!

----------------------------------------
Measure wealth by the things you have,, for which you would not take money.

Brain,

Great site and has been very helpful for hunters. The only thing that might help is on the hunt codes that have changed, post a note of change, coming this year! Like the hunt codes that will have 20% taken out for the hybrid draw. That could change the points to draw for both the resident and nonreident. Also the hunt codes that will now be added to go 80% residents and up to 20% non residents. That will more than likely effect the non residents on drawing!! Just a thought! Thanks again.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-10 AT 08:25PM (MST)[p]Yes, it's helpful, but this random drawing thing messes up the odds.

With 15 NR points, I was fairly certain to draw a 1st rifle area 61 elk tag. Loosing 20% or maybe 4 of the 22 tags, now I'm not sure.

THANK YOU! for posting all the draw info for all the states. I use it all the time. Just sitting around, I can daydream and instantly have answeres to my questions.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom