Colorado Draw

JDElec

In Colorado as a non-resident for both deer and elk to draw a tag you have to have max points.

Is this correct?

Is this the same for residents?

In Colorado as a non-resident for both deer and elk to draw a tag you have to have max points.

Is this correct?

Is this the same for residents?

um no.

Only certain units you have to have certain number of points to draw. There are plenty of places to draw with 0 for deer and you can hunt OTC elk.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

um no.

Only certain units you have to have certain number of points to draw. There are plenty of places to draw with 0 for deer and you can hunt OTC elk.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Sorry my question was not very clear. I mean for the more premium draws and "max points" I meant the highest points in the perticular draw you are applying for. For instance if I put in for 61 archery deer with 2 points I will not draw unless everybody with more points than me draws, right.

I other words there are no random tags correct?

And is that the same for residents and non-residents?

Sorry my question was not very clear. I mean for the more premium draws and "max points" I meant the highest points in the perticular draw you are applying for. For instance if I put in for 61 archery deer with 2 points I will not draw unless everybody with more points than me draws, right.

I other words there are no random tags correct?

And is that the same for residents and non-residents?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-09 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]Right, no random tags.

That's a good thing IMO.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-09 AT 02:50PM (MST)[p]Right, no random tags.

That's a good thing IMO.

There will be residents with fewer points then you who will draw before you.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom