Colorado Governor’s Tag Buck

Probably was, the line between the neighborhood and public land is a road, that's it. That buck lived life on the edge, he was constantly being watched and was only yards from death multiple times.

The residents did their best to keep him out of trouble but the rut was hot n heavy. Frankly, I am surprised he survived 2nd and 3rd season.
Just goes to show that if an animal gets big enough there will inevitably be a target on his back regardless of where he lives.
marburg are you a local?

FYI, Another Gov. tag buck hits the dirt.....er snow this morning (30th). Not sure if it's posted anywhere but I've seen the photos with Gypsum Creek Outfitters and Hill Guides and Outfitters logo on them. I'd rather let them post them if they choose to do so.

FYI, Another Gov. tag buck hits the dirt.....er snow this morning (30th). Not sure if it's posted anywhere but I've seen the photos with Gypsum Creek Outfitters and Hill Guides and Outfitters logo on them. I'd rather let them post them if they choose to do so.
If it's out there publicly, help a brotha out and post that puppy!

If it’s on the web then it’s for everyone to see. Here ya go.
IMG_3663.jpeg

This doesn't Pertain To The Hunter & No Offense To Him!

But Has Anybody Ever Noticed How Many Guys Get Camoed Up From Head To Toe & Then Top The Attire With Chrome NASACAR Glasses?

This guy Probably Sportin Head Lamps For All I Know!

That Stuff Always Cracks Me Up!

And No!

I Don't Care What Anybody Wears!

Gingers have to protect their eyes.

If pollis had to send you an official governor’s proclamation for your gov’s tag, there wouldn’t be a single one. Im surprised there still is.

Thank God people buy these tags so we can afford woofs and chit :rolleyes:

This doesn't Pertain To The Hunter & No Offense To Him!

But Has Anybody Ever Noticed How Many Guys Get Camoed Up From Head To Toe & Then Top The Attire With Chrome NASACAR Glasses?

This guy Probably Sportin Head Lamps For All I Know!

That Stuff Always Cracks Me Up!

And No!

I Don't Care What Anybody Wears!
Or get decked out from head to toe in the latest expensive camo and then wear a big ol blaze orange vest over the top of it. Guess it looks good for instagram .

How about these guys wearing all the latest expensive cano gear and never get out of their vehicle except to shot.
Boy this got hijacked.
Big bucks still hitting the ground.

How about these guys wearing all the latest expensive cano gear and never get out of their vehicle except to shot.
Boy this got hijacked.
Big bucks still hitting the ground.
And yet some of them still need a creed. Lethal at 1000 yards and invisible too (y)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom