Colorado IS California......

The thing that bothers me most about the direction our country is headed is that you don’t need a crystal ball to know the destination. Just look at places that have already declined, in some cases practically to the abyss, and then ask if you want that where YOU live. If not, then fight like hell, vote, and inform others to prevent it, otherwise it WILL be there soon.

Last edited:
Yes and no, the media always makes thing worse than they are.

I hadn't been through Portland in probably 5 years. but I traveled the full distance through it a while back heading to Astoria and I saw maybe 3 bum tents and a couple of them walking the sidewalks. granted they're not hard to find and parts of the city are a chithole and always have been, but it's not everywhere as you'd believe watching the news. in my opinion the bum camps on the BLM and USFS are showing more increase than the cities are. but of course that's what I see.

I don't know what the answer is but what we're doing isn't working. but until some politicians start putting the blame on the addicts and do something about them it won't get better. blaming the supply chain makes for good politics but it's never going to stop if you don't go after the customer.

Colorado just needs to wait and see how California handles the drug addiction and homeless problem, and then do just the opposite, but they won't. It's a race to the bottom now. It used to bother me but now I think it's comical because you can't stop a freight train with a stop sign.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom