Colorado Kicks Butt ! New Mexico Sux A$$

T

tincup

Ever notice Colorado makes New Mexico look like Old Mexico???
I was just wondering if anyone ever noticed that.
Everything about Colorado from the State lines when entering,,, OMG.
Colorado is cleaner,,,, more Majestic,,,,,, Awesome,!!!
Even the people are more polite,,,, educated,,,cleaner,,,, etc..
I could go on and on and on.
Even the Hunting draws ,,, license purchasing, online data, hunting info, guides, outfitters, highways, buildings, ....... I could go on and on and on.... But I guess it should most likely be put in the political talk forum.... So I'll just say -" Thank You Colorado" !!!!
Since 1977 I've enjoyed the Best Times of MY Life in Your State !!!
I've Married my best Friend,,, I've enjoyed my best Buddies out Hunting Elk and Deer.- And my Children think Colorado is the Place to be.
So Here Goes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thank You Colorado !!!!!
P.S. Yes,, I live in New Mexico. Not happy about that but Damn,,
I get to enjoy my vacations there.

I went to high school and college in NM and moved back to Colorado as soon as I graduated. NM is a nice place to visit, but Colorado is the place for me!

I'd say if you want to start appreciating NM, then move to California for a while. You'll start to get an understanding of what you have. Won't take long.

Get a life tin cup, I am from Colorado and like living here. However, your post should be nuked from this forum, you are showing just who sucks.

Tincup, you are right on! NM sucks. No nonresidents should never apply there. The people are mean, the hunting is poor, the landscape is ugly, the food is tasteless,and the culture is boring. You would all be wise to do all your hunting and fishing in CO. No reason to ever venture to NM.

Hey Tincup,

All of us in NM cant wait for your sorry ass to cross that CO state line and never come back. Hey, but what do us rude, uneducated, foul-smelling New Mexicans know!

Hey Goofey! I've lived in Hobbs, Albuquerque, Carlsbad and Gallup. Get a grip... They all suck. Watch the evening News sometime and enjoy the land of entrapment!
Another thing,,, read the stats,,,, New Mexico is generally 48th or 49th or 50 on the losers bracet on anything from education, health, government,,, etc..
But oh yeah,,, we have good sunsets. What a bunch of crap.
Get a life redneck.
Shawn

You guys ever fish the Pecos? Best Huggies and bud light hatch on the planet! I catch many o fish on a number 2 blue/silver bud light bugger pattern!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom