Colorado outfitters

MountainSqwabler

Any of yall ever used Frazier, or long ridge outfitters? If so how was the experience? Any other outfitters other than them or 5barN outfitters?

I'm assuming you are looking for a possible outfitter for next year (2023 season)? The best time to get in touch with these guys and have a good conversation is after the hunting season has wrapped up for the year. These guys are busy up on the mountain most of the summer and fall. If you are inquiring about this hunting season, I think you may be a little behind the 8 ball.

I'm assuming you are looking for a possible outfitter for next year (2023 season)? The best time to get in touch with these guys and have a good conversation is after the hunting season has wrapped up for the year. These guys are busy up on the mountain most of the summer and fall. If you are inquiring about this hunting season, I think you may be a little behind the 8 ball.
Nah it's for next year. I kind of figured thats why they were slow, I just don't want someone to nab that last week hunt lol. Trying to jump the gun .

Nah it's for next year. I kind of figured thats why they were slow, I just don't want someone to nab that last week hunt lol. Trying to jump the gun .
You are going about it the right way then! They will get back to you when they get a chance. I talked to Fraizer a few years ago when I was trying to decide between unit 40 and unit 76. I wasn't really looking to book with an outfitter per say, but more of just feeling them out as to realistic expectations of the hunt. He was a great guy to talk to and I personally would not hesitate to hunt with them. I decided against 76 and hunted 40 DIY and took the bull in my avatar.

You are going about it the right way then! They will get back to you when they get a chance. I talked to Fraizer a few years ago when I was trying to decide between unit 40 and unit 76. I wasn't really looking to book with an outfitter per say, but more of just feeling them out as to realistic expectations of the hunt. He was a great guy to talk to and I personally would not hesitate to hunt with them. I decided against 76 and hunted 40 DIY and took the bull in my avatar.
They are whom I'm most interested in going with. So far he has been super friendly, just slow responding, and I figured it was cause the seasons are starting.

Heck of a bull man! Congrats!

I have not personally hunted with Long Ridge but I know they are in a very good area (burn) and have heard only good things about them. I dont think you could go wrong with either them or Frazier.

270, they are another one of the outfitters I am slowly chatting with. So far Fraziers pricing seems to be a bit better though, but LR seems to be the more popular outfitter in that area.

I just booked in June with Frazier for this archery season. They have been great to work with thus far pre hunt. I have had good luck with communication with him via texts and email and phone when he has service.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom