Colorado Point Bank

elknut

Does anyone know if CO is going to point bank this year for non-res - I'm looking to get out of the draw and considering two hunts for my 14 points.

NO Banking points in Colorado, that was a one time deal. 14 points sounds good, but only in a few units. With there no garrantee to non-residents you are likely to never draw the northwest with it being UP TO 20%, unless your very, very young!
Unit 61 is UP TO 20%. It will not be long til the DOW looks at adding 76, 66, and 67 to be UP TO 20%! Good Luck in playing their game!!!

Has anybody heard if this one time deal may be tried again in the future? I like the idea of being able to bank your points so you could hunt an area for deer 2 years in a row to try and figure it out.

Thanks,

DHE

>Has anybody heard if this one
>time deal may be tried
>again in the future?
>I like the idea of
>being able to bank your
>points so you could hunt
>an area for deer 2
>years in a row to
>try and figure it out.
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>DHE

They might do it again in the future, it might be a while though.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

thanks, hiker. I now have 8 points and am getting itchy. CO and NV seem to be the best mule deer states overall right now. I will see how it looks next year and will probably put in whether they re-do the points banking or not.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom