COLORADO QUESTION???

B

bobcatbess

IF YOU HAVE 3 POINTS & THE UNIT ONLY TAKES 1 POINT TO DRAW???

DO YOU LOSE ALL YOUR POINTS IF YOU DRAW???

THANKS!!!

I NEED TO DO MORE READING,I'M SURE ITS IN THERE SOMEWHERE!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

bobcatbess
"IF YOU HAVE 3 POINTS & THE UNIT ONLY TAKES 1 POINT TO DRAW???
DO YOU LOSE ALL YOUR POINTS IF YOU DRAW???"

Yes, you will lose all the points. Even if you can draw the unit with 0 points and you have 3 you will lose all points. Otherwise I believe it is point banking, and colorado has only done that once. Hope this answers you question.

THANKS coelk!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

The only way around that bessy is to apply for that unit as a second choice. Then you won't lose your points if you draw it. We apply for a harder unit as our first choice and one that is easier to draw as a second choice.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Your odds to draw a second choice taking 0 points to draw go down in the second choice pool but at least you have a chance.That's what I did this year but have been about half nervous about this move.
Thanks for clearing this up now I can relax a little.Ha

>Your odds to draw a second
>choice taking 0 points to
>draw go down in the
>second choice pool but at
>least you have a chance.
>

This is correct, but you can also make your second choice an undersubscribed unit where you are guaranteed to draw (a cow tag perhaps) and in that way build up points while still being sure of a tag. Applying for a preference point then buying over the counter bull tag in one of the many units that have them also accomplishes the same thing.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-09 AT 01:26PM (MST)[p]Hey bessy!
You don't need points if you'd open up that thick wallet and come hunt with team punk!

I beleive we even have a senoir citizen discount if you show your "golden age card" ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-09 AT 02:52PM (MST)[p]Units that are listed taking 0 points to draw does not mention that it may have taken points to draw 49 out of the 50 tags given and since one applicant drew one tag left with 0 points they list it as drawing that unit and hunt with 0 points.
.Guess I won't be hunting a second choice archery deer hunt this year without some luck.Oh well they charge the full fee so why not try?

"THICK WALLET"???

LMAO!!!

THE WALLET IS PERTY THIN PUNK!!!

THIN ENOUGH I'M ONLY HUNTIN BUZZARDS FOR THE TIME BEING!!!

I'LL TAKE ANY DISCOUNT I CAN GET!!!

GAWD IF I COULD JUST AFFORD ONE OF THEM 400"+ TAGS!!!

YOU KNOW I'LL NEVER DRAW ONE!!!

AND IF & WHEN I DO A 300" PISSCUTTER IS GONNA LOOK BIG!!!

ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY RUN THESE PISSCUTTER HUNTS IN LE UNITS FOR A FEW YEARS!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THIN WALLET MY ASS!! I know how hard you work them lady's (or alians) up on the ALTAMONT!.... PIMP DADDY FLAVORBESS!

Rackmaster

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom