Colorado school shooting

DW

Long Time Member
Two sexually confused kids who were probably bullied decided to shoot up their school in revenge.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/devo...h20lk3_XwegzhQE5c43uLHtLNZDOsztLaOeckOEX5fzHc

Obama supporters, Christian haters, part of the LGBTQXYZ community, at least one on anti psychosis drugs. But I'm sure its already been blamed on Trump and used to justify banning black guns even though none were used. A few kids took one of them on and one died in the process.

#livelikezac

Where is tog? Where is the wizard of smarts? Where is ftw and last but not least where is corn?

>Which corn you talking about

He's talking about cornhusker!

Not You Horse!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

>Which corn you talking about

He?s talking about the know it all Liberal from Nebraska who lost his hunting privileges on a Republican Ranchers property ?

I don't think anyone but the shooters are to be blamed for a such a tragedy. I also believe the President hates these shootings and is trying to figure out something he can do but is kind of in a catch 22.

Odd that you had no problem blaming a president when a tragedy happened before. I guess if there is a guy you don't like then it is fine to blame him? Or is that you support a guy so he can't be held to any standard. I can never tell with Trump lovers if they actually believe in a single standard or it is just based on who they believe is the bestest.

https://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8333.html

My new signature:

"If I said anything to offend you it was purely intentional."

Nemont,
That's because if there's problems, it's the dems fault. If there's problems and a republican is involved, it can be explained. They hold the dems to a higher standard than their own.

LAST EDITED ON May-09-19 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]>Where is tog? Where is the
>wizard of smarts? Where is
>ftw and last but not
>least where is corn?

YBO

Ocho or tog or sixpack is now padfoot...

LAST EDITED ON May-10-19 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]>I don't think anyone but the
>shooters are to be blamed
>for a such a tragedy.
> I also believe the
>President hates these shootings and
>is trying to figure out
>something he can do but
>is kind of in a
>catch 22.
>
>Odd that you had no problem
>blaming a president when a
>tragedy happened before. I
>guess if there is a
>guy you don't like then
>it is fine to blame
>him? Or is
>that you support a guy
>so he can't be held
>to any standard. I
>can never tell with Trump
>lovers if they actually believe
>in a single standard or
>it is just based on
>who they believe is the
>bestest.
>
>https://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/8333.html
>
>
>My new signature:
>
>"If I said anything to offend
>you it was purely intentional."
>

Who created a war on police with their comments? I don't think anyone created a war on schools.

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/obama-war-on-cops-police-advocacy-group-225291

#livelikezac

Copy. Isn't it amazing how the MSM has dropped the transgender antitrump school shooting murderer. NOTHING but silence.

Those common sense kids walking out on the politicians at the school really shut up the liberal press and anti gun folks in a heart beat.

RELH

The very public scene of hundreds of Colorado students and their parents walking out of a vigil that was turned into political theater by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence was so embarrassing that the gun control group actually issued an apology.
Before leaving the Wednesday night event, students shouted, in front of journalists who the Brady Campaign invited: ?this is not for us,? ?political stunt? and ?we are people, not a statement.?

Instead of putting together an event to bring people together to mourn, the gun control group brought in activists and Colorado politicians ? Democratic presidential contender U.S. Sen. Michael Bennet and Democratic U.S. Rep. Jason Crow ? to push a one-sided political agenda.
The speakers said they weren't there to just offer thoughts and prayers, but that they instead were there to push for more restrictions on the right to bear arms.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/fra...out-at-colorado-shooting-vigil-is-a-good-sign

Not much out of the orange POS on it. the only thing he doesn't yap about all day.

A Mexican kid died saving white kids from a white shooter. not much there for the fuhrer or you slackjaws to work with. just imagine if it had been a white kid dying to save Mexicans from a Mexican shooter. now that would be big chit for months on the treason channel.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude those high school kids have more common sense then you ever will. You are not fit to wipe their butts.

RELH

Hey Lennie, know why its disappeared from the news so fast? Couple LGBTQXYZ Obama supporter kids. Nothing to see here, move along......

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom