Colorado springs, CO

Craig

Very Active Member
In three days I am headed to Colorado To see some family. We are going to be around Colorado Springs. Actually a town called Security. I was wondering if there are any good sporting good stores around the area to check out that have some nice mounts or anything. We are also going to be there for our 7th wedding anaversery (sp). anyone know of a good place for a nice dinner.

Thank you
Craig

I live in Security and there ain't nothing around here. I have to drive up to Aurora to get something decent (Sportsmans Warehouse).

We have several nice places to eat. We got Subway, McDonalds, BK, Wendy's, you name it !!! Just Kidding.

I hear they have some good eats at the Broadmoor and Briarhurst Manor. Also a few steakhouses

Try the Mona Lisa fondue resturant in Manitou Springs. Be sure to make reservations in advance. Awesome food and great atmosphere.

By all means go to the Hungry Farmer up towards Manitou Springs. It is one of the neatest places around the country.

Yeah Hungry Farmer was a great place. The slow down in the economy and lack of business made them close.

Craig,

If you are out on Powers Blvd, stop in at Lowes Home Improvment Center and let me hook you up with a Woody's Chicago Style Hotdog. No place to take the wife for #7, but would sure like to meet other MM members.

Elkseeker

Dave

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom