Colorado Unit 10 Archery

Jdan9

I have the non resident points needed to draw, is an outfitter needed, if so, any ideas who is the best? Any help would be appreciated after waiting 17 years. Was hoping for 2 or 201 but it could be another 5+ years.
jd

I was up in this unit with an ex-hunting buddy about 10 years ago and if you check with some land owners they might give you permission I know he got permission to hunt some private surrounded by Public. Another thing to do is call the CDOW and get the names and info of the hunters that drew last year and talk with them to see where they hunted and what they saw or harvested.

With 17 points, you should have a shot at 2,201. I'd take a look at the draw stats from last year very closly.

Checking the draw stats for NR archery elk it appears that I am a point behind for 2 or 201. IT could take a handful of years to catch up.
jd

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom