Colorado unit 60 3rd season

Y

yollyhunter

I posted this in the mule deer forum as well but I figured Id put it in here just to see if I could get some bites. Is it November yet? It seems like the last few weeks have been crawling by and I still have about 2 months till my hunt starts! Me and a few buddies drew unit 60 3rd season private land tags and will be hunting a ranch called the paradox valley ranch. Just wondering if anybody has any info on the deer around that area and maybe what kind of buck we should expect to get a chance to harvest. We are going to get bull tags as well and was also wondering if anybody could recommend an area that normally holds elk out that way. Thanks in advance guys.

I've got the 2nd season tag. I've never been to this unit, but hoping to have a good time. If I get back before you go I'll tell you what I find.

I got the same stroy as Muzz have a 2nd season tag but never been there!!! Is there a reason most tag holders for this unit have never set foot in the unit???? just a obersvation. But I will let you know how we do in 2nd season.

+1
I'll be up there for 2nd season too and we've never been there. That's what happens on these 2nd choice hunts i guess. I'm helping some guys out that drew it.

Campgrounds are nice 3rd season should be better with the weather and all. 2nd season was warm and dry, still saw deer every day but 95% of what we saw were does and small bucks.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom