Colorado Unit Maps

Elkliver,

What I've done in the past is bought the corresponding BLM map and the National Forest maps for the areas and drew the borders in with a marker. Can easily be done with a couple cups of coffee on a saturday morning before the kids wake up!!

If you do find some I'd sure like to hear about it.

nrueh

Gene Taylors sporting goods sells unit maps. There is one store in Grand Junction and on in Gunnison that i know of. The maps don't show private and public land just the unit area and topo.
JC
Colorado Hunting Consultants LLC
www.cohunthelp.com

Check out these maps I saw a write up on in the new EBJ. They are fabric so you can just wad them up and stick in pocket or pack. They are also washable. Maybe a little pricey but look practical.
http://www.20sub3.com/

YEah,those cloth map people were at our sportsman show. They have them for our state also. Neat idea until you see their price point (like 60 bucks). No way i am paying that. Print maps on the National Geographic paper and they last plenty long for my purposes

I agree, that is WAY too much. You can go to the map site listed on monster muleys website and get a CUSTOM map made in waterproof, tear resistant paper and shipped to you in a hurry for about less than $20 the last time I checked.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

I buy the National Geographic maps of the area's I hunt. I pick them up at the NF office but I know sporting good stores in the area have them. The FS maps are srtictly topo while the NG maps show the private in a diffrent color. I wouldn't rely on the exact corridnants of the private but it is nice to know there is private close by.
The only problem I have is of all the areas I hunt. They are all on the edges of the maps not out in the middle. So I end up spending twice as much to see the whole area. Guess it's just my luck. :D
Oh yeah, Google Earth is your FRIEND!

I have been getting maps from this guy for a few years, he does a good job marking unit boundries, migration routs, popular area's and bioligst's suggested best area's. i cant remember the price, but it wasnt to bad IIRC. i dont think he has a website.just call and tell him what unit you want.

Big Game Hunting Maps
6288 Marlborough dr.
Goleta, CA 93117

805-967-4482

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom