Colorado wolf

Polis along with his PETA puffer partner prolly spilled on each other over this... BTW he also expressed celebration with the premature closing of Tri-State and associated coal mines. Hundreds of jobs and families leaving. The trickle down from both will definitely change NW Colorado landscape. What a dique munch...

Anyone else notice? The first press release confirmed it was a large bull elk that was killed by the wolves...

In this article and in the CPW latest press release they only reference the "carcass of an animal". Any bets this was a livestock depredation?

That's about as close as you can get to Utah ! We have already seen a few here in Utah .We shot them while hunting coyotes. :cool: Not sure about in the Vernal area ?

Anyone else notice? The first press release confirmed it was a large bull elk that was killed by the wolves...

In this article and in the CPW latest press release they only reference the "carcass of an animal". Any bets this was a livestock depredation?

Maybe it was a feral horse? We can only hope.

That's about as close as you can get to Utah ! We have already seen a few here in Utah .We shot them while hunting coyotes. :cool: Not sure about in the Vernal area ?

Hey BIGJOHN!

We've had a Few try & Come Through!

One Did Slip through the NE Corner of the State & in to KALI-rado!

Then it Tried Venturing back & Didn't make it!

You ain’t seen anything yet, wait until the defenders of wildlife show up to protect them! Isn’t it strange how a whole pack pops up out of no where, I have a feeling another pack will pop up soon.

You ain’t seen anything yet, wait until the defenders of wildlife show up to protect them! Isn’t it strange how a whole pack pops up out of no where, I have a feeling another pack will pop up soon.

That's What I'm Trying to say Hawk!

They Just Magically appear!

You guys make me laugh.

Not one of you would share your honey hole with anyone.

But someone pro wolf would share where they saw a couple? Of course not. A pack didn't "pop up", and they didn't just magically appear.

They've been in and out of there for years, same as Utah.

Colorado had every opportunity to follow Utah's Prop 5 example. They didnt. They watched as DW loves to point out as other predator measures were made law decades ago, yet they bitched, they whined, but still no law created against ballot biology.

This isn't some conspiracy. This isn't some magical fairytale.

This is America. And this is what happens when sportsmen are a minority. This is what it looks like.

Sucks for Colorado. Which soon means it will suck for New Mexico and Utah.

Something to think about while the "cut tag" crowd, and less access crowd stays vocal.

Every lost hunter is a lost vote.

So, isn't this an avenue to quash the forced relocation of wolves by popular vote? Doesn't having a population of wolves already here mean they can't go forward with bringing more because they are already in CO. Seems like the existing regs about wolves state something like that?

It will still be on the ballot since it was officially approved so an existing pack doesn't cancel anything. Voters need to be convinced this will be long term bad news for the taxpayers and other animals. I know RMEF is currently in the process of working with many other conservation groups as well as businesses to raise funds for advertising against this insane issue.

Sorry guys these wolf are here to stay unless you kill every one of the sumbitches now! These wolf are rock chucking distance from the world's largest elk herd . The White River elk herd . I have seen what they've done to the northern Idaho elk herds where we used to see hundreds and thousands of elk are few now . Yeah I've seen them chase the elk. Attack them eat what they wanted and let the elk leave with his ass half gone.

F*n wolves.... Just had to explain to nonhunting friend that while Front Range voters want a bumper sticker cause and they think wolves are cute and cuddly- it will be ranchers and hunters that will have to deal with repercussions of wolf impacts.

Why not dump the first pack for relocation inside Rocky Mountain National Park? see how their elk herd is "managed" by wolves.

It’s time to make some bumper stickers and T-shirts rutnbuck for the good people of Colorado
B68A4F4D-91B8-4BA3-91FA-7CF20CD54F2B.jpeg
5E0D16DF-D6EC-4DCD-B265-7F9A19CD6D75.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom