> promises and not following
>through is another. On
>the day I packed it
>up and was heading home
>he called and said he
>could come up to hunt.
> It was a little
>late.

So how did your hunt turn out? I hope you had a good hunt. At any rate, I wished I was there, I would have spent someday in the area with you for sure, although I am thinking my big archery tag will be for 201.

It is just another example of his character, and the quality of person he really is, it is one thing to tell a fib, have a 19" rainbow become 21". But to have someone counting on you and not come through, it is unreal. I also saw someone who was supposed "pay to hunt with him." I believe that person was left out to dry as well....

Tracker thats chicken ##### and you know it. I stayed in touch with you the whole hunt. I told you before you even went out there i had to guide a muzzy hunt and then id come out there and help you. And i did exactly what i said... only problem was the night i loaded my truck to come help you were heading home. Dont piss on me for not forgoing work to come out to help you. I did what i said, and i was coming to help.. i just couldn't control you giving up before i could finish up guiding.

cole you wouldn't be interested in starting an excavating company would you?? Cause hot dam man you dig a hole like nobody i ever knew.....shoulda just stayed away.....doesn't matter what you say now, your just gonna be wrong.......

littlebeaver.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-12 AT 08:38AM (MST)[p]This soap opera is worse than the hung and the breastless!!!!

Tracker, when did you start hunting? The CO muzzy season is only open 9 days (Sep 8-16).

Somebody has an extra $100!

This thread is like a train wreck that just keeps on giving... Just when you thing its over- BAM.!! There he is again... LOL

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Ya I was like oh he's gone then I see the post near the top and think whatthe? check it and it is better than a soap opera! LOL
7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

I win the $100

I knew it. Coloradoliar couldn't help himself. Anyone have an idea just how many guys this idiot screwed over on hunts like described earlier in the thread. I'm thinking there is an all to familiar pattern here. Truth be told I don't believe he has ever followed through on anything let alone taking someone else hunting. He has probably made the promise only to provide self serving ego building to sell to others. Loser, leave now!!

>LAST EDITED ON Nov-06-12
>AT 08:38?AM (MST)

>
>This soap opera is worse than
>the hung and the breastless!!!!
>
>
>Tracker, when did you start
>hunting? The CO muzzy
>season is only open 9
>days (Sep 8-16).
>
>Somebody has an extra $100!

Tracker said that he had an ARCHERY tag.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

>
>"Tracker said that he had an
>ARCHERY tag".

I understand that. If he showed up around the 8th, I was wondering why he could no help Tracker for 6 days since the muzzy season is only 9 days.

RE: I win the $100

To clarify I had an archery tag, arrived on 02SEP and planned to hunt solo until CO Boy arrived.

By the way I received a very lengthy Text today from CO Boy with a lot of expletives. At first I was a little pissed and was going to cut and paste it on here but it would really not serve any purpose than to extend a post that should have died a long time ago.

There are plenty of threads on here about great hunts that should be read instead of this one.

Just wanted to answer your question on my hunt. It was fantastic. After many years of gun hunting elk this was my first archery hunt. I was nervous throwing 21 years of applying to CO on an archery hunt but figured what the heck. I did a muzzy guided hunt a few years ago and while it was fun I did not want to go that route. Conditions this year were very tuff in NW CO with the drought and weather. Couple that with hunting a location you have never been on before and add in the archery impact. I got into elk almost everyday. The first week I shot a very nice bull mid chest but high. I never recovered that bull and went home satisfied with my hunt but a little disappointed. After 15 days I was worn out and knew it was time to head home even though there was 5 more days left of the season.

The good news is that the following week a hunter found my bull down the canyon not far from where I made the shot. Glad I have the rack coming my way but personally disappointed in myself forI not look harder.

Just wanted to answer your question on my hunt. It was fantastic. After many years of gun hunting elk this was my first archery hunt. I was nervous throwing 21 years of applying to CO on an archery hunt but figured what the heck. I did a muzzy guided hunt a few years ago and while it was fun I did not want to go that route. Conditions this year were very tuff in NW CO with the drought and weather. Couple that with hunting a location you have never been on before and add in the archery impact. I got into elk almost everyday. The first week I shot a very nice bull mid chest but high. I never recovered that bull and went home satisfied with my hunt but a little disappointed. After 15 days I was worn out and knew it was time to head home even though there was 5 more days left of the season.

The good news is that the following week a hunter found my bull down the canyon not far from where I made the shot. Glad I have the rack coming my way but personally disappointed in myself forI not look harder.

This is AWESOME!!! It is like the good ol' days are back on MM. I'm sure if someone did some digging in the archives, you'd find pretty much the same story, just different players. What's that old saying, "If you don't learn from History, you'll be damned to repeat it." :)

>Whats next Coloradoboy,You gonna start poseing
>with roadkill?
>J/K Could'nt help myself.Ha Ha Ha
>

LMAO!!!!

Haha! I was fooled by his halfpology, I thought he had really moved on and grown. Nope, still just a little kid, lying and throwing fits. He had alot to say about how just because someone is under 25/30 it doesn't mean they have nothing to offer and he expressed annoyance that people wrote him off because of his age. Well, he just proved all the age critics right. Age doesn't equal knowledge or wisdom but it is really hard to have knowledge or wisdom without age.

+1 crazeymaez.
Maybe he will head to cabelas and pose with all those mounts in the display area too. :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer? See Zeke for prime example....

This is a funny post especially the hypocrite on it talking about honesty. 7thgenmt(post 124) and mtpayback(post 123) have the same IP address. These addresses also match Nonyamt. What gives? If I'm wrong I apologize.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom