Comical Look At Deniers

Yeah that is kind of funny. Especially if you deny the scientists who say the Polar Bear population is on the rise.

Unless you believe the REAL scientists who cook the books and manipulate the numbers to give the results they WANT instead of just reporting actual numbers.

http://polarbearscience.com/2013/07...-bears-has-increased-by-2650-5700-since-2001/

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

>Unless you believe the REAL scientists
>who cook the books and
>manipulate the numbers to give
>the results they WANT instead
>of just reporting actual numbers.

What's really even more comical than that 440 is what eelgrass said here is exactly what the IPCC did and got caught at it. Wait that's not comical that's actually pretty damned scary.

Ok here is what's really comical. The believers give a Nobel Prize to a guy for climate change that's not a scientist. In fact these believers gave the prize to a guy that's really nothing except a politician. Wait that's not comical either, in fact that's even more scary than the IPCC believers cooking the books.

Lastly Colbert is a libtard shill for the Democrat party. Only other libtards find him funny.

"I'll admit it, that's hella funny! Good to see you around 202, I wish you would return on a regular basis there's a lot of bruised low lying fruit on here lately. You should be on here on a regular basis especially since it was your political carpet bombing at the campfire that inspired this forum!"
Thank you Forthewall

lol.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

To get Americans on board we need a speech from Obama:

"The average gas and electric bill will drop by $2500 a year."

"If you like the car you drive you can keep your car. Period."

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

They need to hire that Gruber guy that wrote the healthcare bill for $400000. He is perfect and has proven he can lie about the subject and count on stupid American voters. Just like healthcare they can say it is going down $2500 a year when they know it is going UP $2500 a year. That's the ticket.

Kind of like how we can count on stupid people who follow stupid politicians who admit they're clueless about climate change.

Most of you probably aren't stupid enough to believe the deniers yourself, but they're telling you what you want to hear.

Be smart about it, admit the truth so you don't look like a retard but fight against doing anything about it. that's simply being an intelligent yet narcissistic douche. I can identify and respect that .

Stay thirsty my friends

Well, the new King of America just signed a deal with the Chinese on your favorite topic. No congressional input just did it. He is so smart he let the Chinese continue to bellow smoke until 2030 but we have to cut all emissions by 26% by 2025. You think your fuel and electricity bills are going up? He is such a great leader and we are so lucky to have someone as smart as him running our country. What a weak kneed dumbass.

We're not going to do what we agree to, don't tell me you think ching chong ding dong will either? this is just symbolic.

The real question is this, are you going to tell me climate change is a farse when even China is admitting we have to do something about it? spin that one will you.

Stay thirsty my friends

So Ching Chong is full of shitt on the agreement but you lend them credibility on climate change? You are right they will never cut emissions and niether will India. We will penalize our people with higher rates, new taxes and fewer jobs for what? Just to make the hugger freaks feel better? The crap will still drift over here and the oceans will cover Florida and California just like old Al said they would. That is if you actually believe any of this crapola.

That is not the issue whatsoever. consider it like smoking, people know it's kiling them but they do it anyway. this is much easier, it's not killing me, it's killing future generations. change will come slow if at all.

I asked if China admits climate change is real who is left with their heads up their butts except you and the GOP ?

Stay thirsty my friends

China does care, but just like you they don't care enough to do much about it. profit comes before health or the environment.

You still didn't answer, if ching chong ding dong gets it will the GOP too? or do you ride it until you're the laughing stock of the world?

Stay thirsty my friends

Simole solution here. If utilities increase by 40% those who believe should pay 80% and those that don't believe pay no additional cost. Put your money where your mouth is. That will solve the entire arguement.

I'd say by the rate at which they're building new coal power plants they don't by even a little bit of al gores bs! And they're laughing at how stupid people have to b to by into that hoax! But I can't get in their heads I can only see their actions

So are you saying you accept climate change is happening, you just don't want to admit it because it's going to be expensive? that's kind of a childish way of dealing with it.

DW who cares what you think. you're still in fear of falling off the edge of the earth.

Stay thirsty my friends

What if poor people can't afford it? Maybe a 2700 page bill called Affordable Climate Act. (ACA for short). They could even build a $600 million web site that doesn't work.

What if the earth is actually heading into another ice age and all this CO2 gas is holding it at bay?

Eel

Of course the climates changein, it's always changein, but to think we have a huge influence on it is arrogance. But that's a common trait in the left.

Who cares what it costs? you have line on another planet we can move to?

The deniers have less to run with every day it's just a matter of time before you're laughed at by everyone. the last card you can draw is one that very well may be true, the " it's too late to change it anyway " card.

Some of the leading climatologist will back you there. well played you won.

Stay thirsty my friends

What's it feel like to know the chinks care more about the future generations than the GOP? if you had much on the ball that would concern you.

But it won't will it.

Stay thirsty my friends

Dude I have one question. How do you feel about being the idiot that thinks the chinks really care about future generations concerning climate control. If you believe that, put your dunce cap on and go sit in the corner.

RELH

-5 here now set the record lowest high temperature today, bout to set the record low 2night and 2morrow night....damn global warming!

DimWit we're talking about fractions of a degree on a global scale . get real.

The chinks are like the GOP , they only care about profits today. what matters is they have accepted the science and committed to do something even if it's meaningless. it's a start. yet you haven't, so you're behind the learning curve of ching chong ding dong. but then who ever doubted asians are smarter than trailer trash?

Stay thirsty my friends

lol.....

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

Actually, they have accepted the facts of people literally dying from choking on the fumes in their major cities. Says nothing about them believing in the climate change scheme. It is obvious thay have to clean up their act so why not inflict maximum pain on the enemy?

Probably a bit of both.

Since China was your last excuse for inaction you have to rationalize sitting on your thumbs somehow. if it's not what china won't do, let's make it about why they're doing it.

Stay thirsty my friends

As well as the rest of us in due time, unless you have a space ship.

Stay thirsty my friends

Breakin 140yr old record low temps here today...could we be on the edge of another ice age? Quick, somebody start burnin some coal! :D

Obama to China: We'll start now any you can start in 2030.
China to Obama: OK

Eel

What's funny lennie is we were going to freeze to death in the 80's. Then we would surely burn up in the first decade of this century. Haven't heard much about that hole in the ozone lately, I suspect it to has gotten smaller. And these are people you choose to believe. How can I be anything but cynical and skeptical?

Remember 6 years ago when Obama and Gore said the ozone layer was going away and we were all going to melt> Here is an article from the Washington Post hot off the melting press. Dude is wrong as usual but he will surely say the cold weather is man caused. LMAO!

"Finally, some good news about the environment: The giant hole in Earth?s ozone layer is shrinking.

The atmospheric layer that protects Earth?s inhabitants from the sun?s harmful ultraviolet rays is slowly rebuilding itself, according to a United Nations report published Wednesday."

If you'll notice the periods at the end of my sentences, they indicate I was addressing 3 different lies you've swallowed. Did u have a large stockpile for Y2K as well?

"Prove they are lies". That is very easy to do Dude. If you say it is so, then we know it is a lie as you would not recognize the truth if it slapped you in the face.

RELH

The frantic Global Warming crowd is the equivalent of the Armageddon Rapture crowd.
They want so badly for something catastrophic to happen in their lifetime.

GW is nothing to freak out about. The Climate has been changing since the beginning of time. Adjust.

Now it is just a political weapon. I guarantee we got bigger problems than the climate.

Buy a jacket or take it off and quit hoping for a catastrophe in your lifetime.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-14 AT 08:08PM (MST)[p]Sounds just like the people who sent Galileo into exile for crazy talk must have sounded.

This time it's you who has to prove the world is flat . good luck.

Are we to accept american conservatives are the smartest cats in the world? yeah they're rocket scientists just look at Palin. excuse me, conservatives don't belive in science. my bad.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/07/upshot/americans-are-outliers-in-views-on-climate-change.html?_r=0

Stay thirsty my friends

Well if the Obama administration says it's a problem then.....well wait his village has been callin for awhile! C'mon Lennie explain how we didn't freeze to death in the 80's like your brilliant scientists said we were going to? Theyre supposedly much smarter than the rest of us.

The comical part of this is there are still people like yourself that believe these idiots after nothing they've said has come to fruition in the last 50yrs!

I am not denying or agreeing to anything. I am saying it is a non issue.

Big deal being made out of something we are not gonna change. 20 years from now it will be the same crap. Dirt bag politicians playing games. Stupid people buying their horse shyt. Good stuff... bad stuff... 440 and RELH sparring with each other.
It's all good.

I will agree we're not going to do anything about it humanity is too greedy and self centered to make sacrifices for future generations. people like DW won't see the light until it's coming from the the hair on their head bursting into flames. it's just easier to do nothing, let someone else worry about it later .

That said I don't think it's ever in ones best interest to intentionally be ignorant to ease their conscience. the debate over climate change shouldn't be in any way connected to the consequences of acknowledging the reality of it.

To me, it 's real you'd have to be a tard to ignore the science. but, I don't want to effect my lifestyle to correct it. so I'm no better person than DW or RELH, just a hell of a lot smarter.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom