Comment on USFWS proposal to delist Gray Wolf

bighornhunter

The US Fish and Wildlife Service is currently publishing a comprehensive gray wolf rule that proposes to (1) Remove the gray wolf entity from the List of Endangered and Threatened Wildlife, and (2) list the Mexican gray wolf subspecies as endangered.
At this time the proposal is under public comment and it is important that every sportsmen voice its own opinion on this topic. This ruling affects every sportsmen so please take the time to visit the website below and comment:

http://www.regulations.gov/#!documentDetail;D=FWS-HQ-ES-2013-0073-19350

or visit www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID: FWS-HQ-ES-2013-0073

The comment deadline is October 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM.

Over 22,000 coments with most just like this one:

"It is way too premature to take the gray wolf off the endangered list and open them up to unregulated 'fun' killing. Their place on the eco chain is vital and important to the whole balance of the system. We all must be wise stewards to this planet that has been entrusted to us. Think and research before you act."

I've yet to read a comment that is FOR delisting...but there should be some on at least ONE of the over 800 pages, shouldn't there? Good grief.

Thanks for posting the links bhh.

www.unitedwildlifecooperative.org

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-13 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]We're not a very organized bunch and the sportsman's group or two who tries to organize us gets lambasted everytime someone mentions their name. BGF SFW
I posted a comment on the USFW site too but who knows how many sportsmen will do it. We're the most apathetic bunch of zealots I've ever seen!?!?!
As a whole, we let other fight our battles because we enjoy fighting among ourselves too much I guess.
Zeke

Don't yall find it amusing that the big thread that was posted about Utah auditing BGF, that half the posters said there was no need to pay BGF to lobby since the grey wolf issue was over and the hunters won?

Yep, amusing as a heartattack!

It's not over and we remain too busy in-fighting and name-calling to get off out apathetic azzez and do anything about it.

It's more fun, I guess, to nitpick and such, than to actually get involved. If this thread was another in a long line of anti BGF threads, it would be filled with hundreds of comments! Sad but we're doing this crapola to ourselves.

There are a handful of guys who do a few things on their own while the rest of us wait for shiite to happen to us. It's not boding well for the future boys.

Zeke

Zeke,
I gave them my 2 bits for what that is worth. I am sure you gave them both barrels!

My glance at the comments showed lots of lady pet lovers commenting about letting the wolves be because they aren't hurting anything!
Wait till those same timber hounds start eating their "little Feefie"!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-29-13 AT 09:42PM (MST)[p]>Don't yall find it amusing that
>the big thread that was
>posted about Utah auditing BGF,
>that half the posters said
>there was no need to
>pay BGF to lobby since
>the grey wolf issue was
>over and the hunters won?
>

It will be amusing when science prevails over politics on this issue. Just because there is public input doesn't mean that input will necessarily change the outcome. Its a formality.....warm up your crow.

"There is no reason why I have to tolerate your stupidity if you are unwilling to tolerate mine." ME

I always made a point to comment on their proposals until I read the following:

"Please note that submissions merely stating support for or opposition to the action under consideration without providing supporting information, although noted, will not be considered in making a determination."

Pissing in the wind for both sides.

Apparently a good percentage of the "pissing in the wind" is on the side of keeping wolves listed!

What a bunch of apathetic looser we are if we can't take 2 minutes to respond!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom