Commisioners auction elk tag

W

WARBIRDUM

Last Saturday night the commisioners elk tag went for a record breaking amount of 195,000.00.
Does the hunter that paid that much like the moisture this year Arizona has been getting so far or what?

no kiddding,
if the person who has that has a light trigger finger that will be a good one.how about 62,500 for the speedgoat? thats about $ 2,000 bucks a pound.wow!!!
ajoe

I was helping out at the banquet and let me tell you it was by far an awesome atmoshpere. Seeing the elk tag break the record by a longshot was awesome. Also seeing the antelope tag break go for over 60k was amazing. We also had some other live auctions like the live mule go for $8500! We also had youth cow hunts in new mexico go for $2500! I cannot wait for the banquet next year!

sounds awesome,
what state was the elk tag winner from? any idea? the live mule auction sounds like a kick..great idea.glad there are some people with deep pockets cause its not me...lol
ajoe

i have deep pockets so deep i cant reach the bottom to get my dam money out!!!! it would be nice to afford that but hey it all goes to a good cause. with the wet winter i want a bull tag 2. i can smell another record breaking year here in az.

I do not disclose the information about the hunter if he wants it put out there I am sure it will be let out.

I sure hope that there is another record breaking year here. I know that the commisioner tag guides have some big boys located from last year that are still alive and kicking.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom