companies still behind USO

C

Csu7mm

What companies are still USO supporters? I don't get their cable show, so I don't get to see their advertisements. Where should my next emails be sent to? Thanks.

I happen to have the station on yesterday morning as I do each Sunday while reading the paper. Forgot what time it came on but old Hef was there and had a bunch of hunts. I did not pay too much attention to it until the end to to see if there were any sponsors. The only name I saw at the very end was either "Wideyes" or "Wildeyes" but then noticed it was a company that was Producing the Show. There were no other Companies listed at all.
So if there are other companies supporting Wideyes or Wildeyes, then that is who to go after.

Brian

The last I heard "The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation" and "The National Rifle Association" have never taken a public stand either way. Anybody know anything new about both of these affiliations? I know that if I was USO I wouldn't give out who my sponsers were anymore for fear that sportsmen would send these companies email asking them not to support them anymore. How many sponsors has he lost? fatrooster.

Well, for one he lost the network that broadcast's his soon to be off the air show! Outdoor network was obligated to finish the season, but it won't be on next season. At least that was the last I heard. I hope The ODC sticks to it's guns.

I saw the show a couple weeks ago and they've got no sponsors for the show at all, none listed at the end and no hunting affiliated companies commercials during the show... just generic cable or Outdoor channel commercials.

Fatrooster,

I have e-mailed and called the NRA and cannot get an answer as to why the NRA, NRA-ILA, or their new group, Free Hunters has not taken a stand. As a member of the NRA for 25+ years I'm starting to get pissed that I cannot get an answer. I'd be real interested if anyone does get an answer.

Phantom Hunter

I've caught USO's show a couple times in the last month and I didn't notice any sponsors either. The first time I thought I just missed them cuz SOMEBODY must still sponsor them. So I watched it again this past Sunday when Georgey boy was helping guide, and again I DIDN'T see any sponsors throught the entire show. I think the sponsors are getting the hint that USO is WRONG.........I just hope Georgey boy gets it too!

Lien2

Why would the NRA take any kind of a stand in this issue? Their sole purpose is to protect and defend our right to bear arms. If they start supporting this or that agenda, doesn't that start a snowball effect where everyone and his dog will want them to support their side of a political fight? For me and my money, I don't want them to take their eye off their sole purpose. Doesn't mean members of the NRA can't take a stand. Why not write a letter to the editor of their magazine to increase awareness of the issues.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom