Companies that support or use USO?

J

JstMeandMyBow

I would like to know the names of products, companies etc who support or use USO? What ever product it may be, hunting videos calls, what ever. Because I will tell you I will think again before I purchase their product if they support such a action that has just been put on the State of Arizona. And I am wondering how many of these companies will use USO this Fall for a prime elk hunt?
I am a women hunter, and I think it is a shame that this has all taken place all because of greed and money. Maybe USO needs to show up to the upcoming cow camp here in Arizona and tell all the young juniors how they just made it much harder for the kids to ever achieve the goal of obtaining a prize bull elk tag.
I know that not every out of state hunter is for this horrible ruleing, and I appreciate reading your posts and your support to us here in Arizona. I know people that have been putting in for years and years and years and have yet to get a bull tag, and they are residents here. I was born and raised here, and Its just so sad to see all of our future hunting become so tied up in all of the political garbage. The ones that will truely suffer is our future generation hunters, what will it be like when they get to be grown adults.....what a shame!!!!
I truely pitty a company that has to achieve makeing money by cheating those that truely deserve the hunt & the tag.
JstMe

Here you go:

Real Hunting Adventures is proud to stand behind our Sponsors.

RealTree Camo

Swarovski Optik

Knight Rifles

Crooked Horn Outfitters

PRIMOS HUNTING CALLS

Barnes Bullets

United States Outfitters located in New Mexico and owner is George "Hef" Taulman. Guess he thinks he is a Hugh Hefner, owner of Playboy Magazine.

Brian

I don't agree with you on the youth opportunities. If Arizona doesn't have the program implemented then they needs to get on the bandwagon with its youth programs as other states have. Nevada, for example, has a youth deer tag, that, if drawn allows the youth to hunt in any season in the area with any weapon during the prescribed dates. Otherwise, archery, muzzleloader , and rifle either early or late season. One heck of a deal. We need this. (We need to recruit hunters not make them bitter towards hunting). Arizona needs to make this happen also. I don't believe any state out West, doesn't at least, let the non-residents 10% of the tags. This is super fair. Arizona didn't play it that way and someone had to catch them sooner or later. New Mexico gives 20+ %, Colorado 40% or so, Wyoming follows suit, Utah has its defined non resident tags and Nevada, I believe is a little too fair on some tags. There's non residents getting sheep tags in less time than the residents. Most of us deal with it just fine and understand that residents get the most tags. This I believe is really fair. But, at least make it fair for all of us. Tell us how many tags we are to get and this will probally suffice the majority of us. Most of people I hear talking about this believe the non residents will get equal chance at the tags as a resident. This I don't like at all and I don't believe that it will happen like that. What all of you should be doing is going to Fish and Game and ask how did this happened. Why didn't you give non residents the fair share from the get go. Greed goes both ways. I believe though, that the prices for tags will get even more costly after this is all over both for resident and non residents. USO did it for there pocket and since they won other western states will be next. Lets see how Arizona is going to set the standards for the western states. I didn't like the start it now plan. I figured they would wait until next year. I believe if this was happening in my state I'd be guite mad also, but I'd be on the phone to fish and game and ask how did this happen. The solution is in your ballpark. This is my 2 cents on this subject. Good luck and happy hunting.

Mickeyelk, Why dont you agree with what I said regarding the Juniors, its a stated true fact here.
Arizona does have a special hunt for Jrs only, However for elk it is only for cow elk, and the hunt is exactly for four days only and for a specific unit only period.
And I belive they have a deer hunt also, but for only a designated time and place period.
It seems your Nevada deal is really nice for Juniors! We dont put in for Bull for our daughter( I dont know all the rules on Juniors), why would we take such a chance of never getting her drawn, when at least with the cow hunt she has somewhat of a chance and has got drawn and achieved her goal. My kids wont be giving up hunting for anything, they are hooked!
I am thankful that at least the Juniors get this chance, cause heaven only knowes it was her cow that filled up the freezer!
I have always wished that More was done for our Youth here, maybe one day things will be different, and things will get better for them. But for now we are just grateful if she gets drawn.
Believe me, I will be at the meeting listening very closely to what they say, and then try and put some logical thinking to it all.
JstMe

>let the non-residents 10% of
>the tags. This is
>super fair. Arizona didn't
>play it that way and
>someone had to catch them
>sooner or later. New
>Mexico gives 20+ %, Colorado
>40% or so, Wyoming follows
>suit, Utah has its defined
>non resident tags and Nevada,
>I believe is a little
>too fair on some tags.

>I believe
>if this was happening in
>my state I'd be guite
>mad also, but I'd be
>on the phone to fish
>and game and ask how
>did this happen.

mickeyelk,

Guess what. Nevada is next on Taulman's list. Apparently he doesn't agree with you that 10% is "super fair" or that Nevada has been "too fair". This IS already happening in YOUR state!!!! Taulman has petitioned the Nevada Wildlife Commission and he is getting his way. They are currently looking at how to handle it. The fact that he has won in Arizona means we're screwed.

I agree with both you and justme about the kids. You are both right. We need to get kids into hunting AND they are the ones that will eventually get screwed over by USO because eventually they will lose hunting opportunity.

Standman, thanks for the list. Where did you get it?

Thanks NV for agreeing about the Juniors, I really hate to think of what it may be like for them when they hit late into the 20s or 30s etc. That is why we are doing all we can with them now, so at least they know the thrill and what it is like to hunt.
I may not know alot about some issues, but one thing I really feel is USO is not done with creating messes all for the might dollar!!
At the meeting today they even said Nevada is being questioned, and its just beginning for them!
This Mr Taulman he is no gentleman and he really is not a true American Sportsman in my opinion hes a crook in his own sneaky way, and he has made a lot of hardships for alot of people.
Dont think I would want to be an employee of USO, at least not coming here into Arizona right now or this fall for that matter. Arizonans really are not happy about them or what they stand for!
Its just to bad that AZGF could not get the draw out last week, then we most likely would of been ok for this year, because it was already out to the public. I knew just from years of experience here in Arizona that the draw was already done, they were just trying to deal with $$$ and computers. ITs like this every year, just to bad we did not get the draw done before the judge decided to act!
We will wait and see on Monday with what they decided. At least all the other game will be released on the 20th!!
JstMe

What about my son? If resident hunters had it their way, my son and all daughters and sons around the country that hunt, would have absolutely zero opportunuty to enjoy hunting the west. He will pay taxes just like your children will. Don't use your children to appeal to my compassion on this subject. The plain fact of the matter is that the system is completley selfishly askew. If AZ had been even a little more liberal with regard to non-resident opportunity the dam would still be holding. AZ's selfishness has put a crack in the western dam that could become a flood of opportunity for non-resident hunters. As far as outfitters are concerned, non-residents are not forced to use outfitters. Athough, I will this year because NM outfitter pool offered better odds. Happy Hunting!!

So how many people will still by Swarovski Optics knowing that they support the USO?

Mountain.gif

Not me. Nor will I buy anything from any of the other supporters.

Ghost Hunter

Seems odd to me that having better odds of drawing in NM for using an outfitter is considered fair to you, but AZ is " completely selfishly askew." If you want to put in for 90% of the tags, move to the state you want to hunt!

i WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ANY OF THOSE SPONSRERS AGIAN!ONE OF MY FAVORITE CALLS WAS A PRIMOS,NO MORE! ILL USE MY OWN MOUTH BEFORE I PUT ANY OF PRIMOS CALLS IN MY MOUTH!

Remsal, where did you get that I was trying to appeal to your compassion using children. You really did not read what I said did you. First of all I would never do that and that IS NOT what I was saying. I was saying that ALL Junior hunters seem to have a shorter deal than adults do. They are limited here to hunts which is to bad. It should not be like this for Juniors, here or anywhere else!! I think you are tottaly out of line by saying if it was up to resident hunters that no Juniors would ever get an opportunity to hunt here or anywhere else in the west! Most hunters really like to see Juniors out in the field, and know and realize they are our hunting future! I am well aware that everyone will pay taxes sooner or later. I really am sorry that you feel Arizona has been selfish with hunting opportunitys! We dont have an abundance of elk here like some states do, we cannot give over the counter tags for elk. If you want your kids to have a chance to hunt here than by all means do so put in for them, but I bet not many put in from out of state for their kid just for cow, I could be wrong though! The upcoming cow camp is even going to offer the AZ hunters safety course to Juniors this year, what a perfect opportunity for your kids or anyone elses kids to get the certificate. Arizonas certificate is good for any state in the USA but I dont know if you have to be a resident to get one! Ive put our daughter through it, now our son is this fall.I also know that non residents do not have to use outfitters, that is a no brainer really. Usually only those that can afford them do, and not everyone can. Last year on the elk hunt, I did see alot of camps with out of state licenses, they were not haveing very good luck though. I am sure its hard when you can not scout, and be in the woods very much right before the hunt and can not afford a guide. In case you dont know or just want to blame AZ right now, alot of states are in trouble with this very subject of caps now, and its going to get even harder to get drawn. But as long as people like you are able to put in pools with outfitters than your luck will always be good. Not everyone can do this, nor do I belive that I would. If you can afford an outfitter, than I say the tag for a Bull needs to go up to a resonable amount period for out of staters.
And regarding the Swaros, Dang my husband and I were going to buy a pair for this fall, now I will have to think twice as hard on this matter. I really had no idea how many companies used USO, but now I do, and I dont like it! And thanks for the list of other companies!!
Thanks for reading!
JstMe

Leica is a good alternative to Swarovski glass. I know some of the Primos crowd as well as Barnes Bullets. They really need to reconsider their continued Sponsorship of USO.

I agree that Az. game and Fish could do alot better for the Youth, I think that at least 50% of all cow tags should go to Jr.s only hunts and all antlerless deer tags should be Jr. only hunts. And if there are any of these tags are left over, let them go to first come first serve.

Guys and Gals you can't blame all the supporters of USO
What we have to do is email and call all of uso's supporters and tell them that the hunters don't support uso's actions In Arizona and if they continue to support them than we will pull our loyalty to that specific company . I guarantee if swarovski had gotten 25000 emails with dissaprovement of what uso has done to Arizona than they will think twice about pulling their sponcership,so lets get on the ban waggon and starte emailing all of their sponcers if someone could please list each sponcer and their websight next to it and all of us at monster muley can do our part
lets screw this uso outfitters bad ,remember the squeekie wheel get all the attention

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom