Congrats! ElkSniper

crazyelk

Congrats goes out to our very own "ElkSniper". He was selected as one of the five winners from the Monster Muleys " 2011 Hunt Adventure Challenge". Here is Founder's post to announce the winners:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID52/60.html

You can see his entry/posts at the link below. He did an excellent job documenting our hunting adventures.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID52/28.html

We are very proud of this self motivated young man. As his proud father, words can't describe what I am feeling right now.

ElkSniper, keep up the good work. Always try to do your best.

A big Congrats to ElkSniper. I too am very proud of his passion, dedication and love for the sport. He is way advanced (In knowledge & discipline) for his age and for the sport. A true sportsman. Keep up the good work & you will go far in all you set your heart to.. P.S I hope we draw as many tags and you keep me in mind as your getaway driver for 2012. Uncle Brian.. Great Job!

Congrats ELKSNIPER your HAC was my favorite. Make sure you print it off and keep a copy somewhere safe you will enjoy having that in 20+ years.

Congrats ElkSniper. Once again you have put together an incredible season with your family AND you documented it extremely well. Good to see you rewarded for all of your effort. Also a big congrats to your father for raising you and your brother in the woods. Awesome season guys.

-Cody

www.streamflies.com

It was a awesome read. Thanks for taking us with you.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well...I am not surprised....But I know his dad and he comes from a mold that was broke a while back....One great family and ......Boy can he DRAW tags..... One of the best hunting families I have ever known......
HECK THEY SHOULD HAVE A SHOW ON T.V. TEAM RANCHITOS...I WOULD WATCH IT....
Congratulations Kiko Jr.

Thanks guys and congrats to the other winners. It sure was a fun year to be out in the hills doing what we love most. It was great sharing all of our hunting adventures this year with you guys and had a blast reading others.

ElkSniper

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom