Congrats to Prism and WARBIRDUM

COBUK

Prism and WARBIRDUM have pictures of their trophies from this season in this monthes issue of Huntin' Fool.

Congratulations to both of you on all of the great animals that you took this year ! ! ! !

Thanks COBUK,
Its was a great and very lucky year for me in 2007 to draw a couple decent elk permits. I never thought I was lucky guess it can happen to all of us sooner or later just keep applying for those hunts you never know when you will hit the jackpot.
Prism took a very nice bull moose and a huge Arizona elk.Congrats Prism.

Yes sir, congrats to BIRDUM and two great bulls. Prism also had a banner year with an awesome moose and stinky bull! Good job guy!

Seems like I noticed a couple of other MM guys in there also.

I'M GONNA TELL YOU BOYS AGAIN!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

JUST TO STROKE YOUR EGO A LITTLE!!!

JUST KIDDING!!!

SUPER JOB!!!

THAT MUST BE A GREAT FEELING TO GET "YOUR" TURN???

MAYBE IN A FEW YEARS I MIGHT ENCOUNTER THE FEELING???

I JUST HOPE THE QUALITY IS STILL THERE IF & WHEN IT MIGHT HAPPEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Yeh it seemed like if it wasn't Prism then it was da-BIRD on one page or another!!

How kool is that!

Robb

Thanks guys.

I got lucky this year for sure. Playing the bonus point game works for sure, just takes some time.

Hard to believe it's already time to start looking at using up some points for '08!

Good luck in the draws!

Awww, we start another year of anxiety.
Good work there boys!
Love the Moose & the Elk there Prisim.
Which one was WARBIRDUM?

Really loved that Henry's buck on the cover.
The lady had a great story as well.
HH

Prism,
PM me about the elk unit in Az you harvested your trophy bull, and if you would be willing to share a little info that would be great, if not no big deal.I am sitting on 11 elk points and need to start deciding what units I need to apply for.
Thanks,
Monte

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom