Constipation

R

rumproast

This is serious business--or lack thereof, 'pending how you look at it.
I think it is the one thing that can make a guy feel really crappy when he should otherwise be just lovin' life.
Does anybody have any tried and true recipes for avoiding this insidious malady short of carrying fruit around in your pack or relying on juice that sometimes is no help at all.
Suppositorily supplied solutions need not applicate.

SoreRumproast

Oranges. They'll fix you up. If you're packing into the hills and can't haul them, take along the laxitive stuff that's citrus based.

their was this beer in the P.I's.......San Miguel I think one bottle was all it took.... to this day still the worst!
rm

Keep a bag of fruit bits in your pack and youll be good, half a bag a day will keep it flowin.

Nothing like a cup of strong black instant coffee and a big pinch of chewing tobacco!

I think Old Milwaukee beer has cured me several times. I'm a die hard Millers fan. I cheer for the brewers just cause they play in Miller park.

Maybe it's just me, but everytime I hike far enough away from camp to be too far to go back, I have to take a crap. And I have usually left the TP back at camp also!!!

Can be DANG serious...
A buddy ignored the fact he was in this condition, figgert nature would eventually take it's coarse... wrong!
Perforated bowel!
2 weeks in intensive care, damn near died outrite, resulting pain 'an treatment made him wish he had...

If I feel this way, I jus' look at my naked profile in the mirror, scares the sh** outta me!

Salted peanuts or cashews along with 7up will relieve the cramps and get things moving, has never failed me yet.

Brian

Tapeworms and girardia work pretty good. Next time you are out in the woods and can't go - don't let it ruin your trip. Just drink that stagnant pond water and you wil be going good in a day or so!

ROY

Thanx, guys--I knew I could count on you for some sound advice. Was going to ask the wife, what with her being medical field inclined and all, but IMMEDIATELY thought better of it and went to post here. I'd just end up with about 15 pounds more gear to pack around, though I know it would be effective--to the point I'd probably end up at the other end of the spectrum.
Now on the subject of BESS, I kinda' like it when he gets on a roll--makes me want to grab a can of Old Mil, sit in the cheap seats, and say 'hey, we got the game on!'

Mike

NOBODY STIRRING IT WITH ME LATELY!!!

IT MUST BE GETTING CLOSE(HUNTING SEASON!!!)CUZZ ITS GETTING CALMER BY THE DAY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TRYING TO KEEP EVERYBODY CALM 11 1/2 MONTHS A YEAR!!!

Killowat, that peanut trick must need the 7 up cause last time I did it with just peanuts I had a traffic jam.

Best thing I've used on my kids when they have trouble is little chocolate exlax candies. One of those little pieces of chocolate and next thing you know it's rush hour and everyone has their own lane. No more traffic jam!

Im in with this, "Nothing like a cup of strong black instant coffee and a big pinch of chewing tobacco!"

If that dont clear you out, you better go see a DR!

Rackmaster,
I almost fell off my chair laughing...Good one!
Maybe you could print out some posts and take hunting just in case you get clogged up.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom