Contollred apps.

IDoutdoors

LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-12 AT 11:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-06-12 AT 11:00?PM (MST)

Well now that the controlled application has come and gone. Anyone feeling lucky? What units did everyone put in for?

30 bull elk
55 oct. buck deer
63-1 antelope

Good luck to everyone !!!
Brian

46 Elk, since that will be my only option once I return from overseas. Second choice was a 32 cow hunt. No deer, will hunt 55 Late archery.

I put in for moose, so none for me.
But I did put my wife in for-
Deer - 41
Elk - Late 46
Antelope -49

Deer, 33 late muzzy.
Elk, otc.
Bears, 31
Antelope, 44

Put my wife in for deer in 41 and bears in 31.

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

I went for:

14 Deer
40-2 Antelope - Not sure on that one got a wild hair and wanted to check out the area
18 Elk
22 Bear

Good luck to everyone!

40 pronghorn
33 muzzy deer
33 muzzy cow elk - this is a 50 tag controlled hunt covering 4 units that was an OTC hunt pre-wolf

Rizzy

I put the kids in for the youth cow hunt in 44. I've hunted across the hwy in 45 but not that familiar with 44. Is that a tough hunt for a kid?
Thanks in advance for any info.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-08-12 AT 12:52PM (MST)[p]unit 24 cow tag as i drew unit 18 bull tag last yr going to hunt gen deer this yr

>46 Elk, since that will be
>my only option once I
>return from overseas. Second
>choice was a 32 cow
>hunt. No deer, will
>hunt 55 Late archery.

NickM

hey Idaho has a program where they will hold tags you draw if your deployed during the hunt. Im hoping New Mexico does that too! i sure do miss Idaho

RE: Rizzy

I have yet to step foot in 44, if its similar to 43 it should be a good hunt. I scouted 43 last week and saw a few cows and bulls, one bull had impressive growth so far.

>46 Elk muzzy
>
>40 Deer

Abiggerfish...

Man if you draw that elk tag, after the SH tag last year I may have to string you up....

At least you would have less choices to stress over. GOOD LUCK!

>>46 Elk, since that will be
>>my only option once I
>>return from overseas. Second
>>choice was a 32 cow
>>hunt. No deer, will
>>hunt 55 Late archery.
>
>
>NickM
>
>hey Idaho has a program where
>they will hold tags you
>draw if your deployed during
>the hunt. Im hoping New
>Mexico does that too! i
>sure do miss Idaho

What do you mean? If I was deployed for the entire season, they'd give it to me for next year? I won't be back until the end of November, so the late 46 hunt with horrible odds was my only option. A guy can get lucky, but I am not holding my breath :)

>>46 Elk muzzy
>>
>>40 Deer
>
>
>Abiggerfish...
>
>Man if you draw that elk
>tag, after the SH tag
>last year I may have
>to string you up....
>
>At least you would have less
>choices to stress over.
>GOOD LUCK!

HA HA HA! Thanks BPK! forget what I put in for as a control hunt! I want the super tag again! I think I may have a chance this year with the Super tag again! I wont tell you how many tickets I bought!!!! and if my wife found out! the dog house would be like the BEST WESTERN Motel! lets put it this way! I should have a 98% chance of drawing it again!!! and I have been going to church every week just to give me that little edge!HA HA HA! I will let you know if I draw!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom