Cookie and Stinky?

Josey_Wales

Dear Cookie and Stinky,

Thank you for the love note you left at our water stash. Unfortunately, our names are not Paul and Zack.

My hunting partner was sure that there were two nympho women running around Lincoln National Forest named Cookie and Stinky that were going to come visit us during our hunt. He was sad when I told him Cookie and Stinky are just a couple of dudes on MM.

2011MuleDeerHunt043.jpg

We sure did get a good laugh out of it, though...

After stinky came by I don't know if I would of drank the water, LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

wow. we were sure it was paul. if we would have known it wasu we would have waited around for u guys to come back. were not two people u wanna meet in a place like that. between my camo bannana hammock and cookies unquentchable thirst for hairy man crack you woulda had a real memorable time. btw were those your keys we found to?

You must have us mistaken for someone else! I don't think that's what my compadre had in mind...if it is, then it's time to find a new hunting partner.

The keys weren't ours. Did you find them close to the water?

Did one of you arrow an elk out there? Found the remains of the carcas and an arrow...gold tip with a 2 blade rage. About 500 yards from our water stash.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom