Cookies unit 34 monster

S

stinkystomper

If you want the story read the thread cookie hits the sacs. I just wanted to post a pic of his sucessful hunt and make sure everyone knows about the cow, yes cow that cookie killed.

Congratulations cookie. Way to scout all year. spend lots of money on diesel. Spend tons of days hunting and finally connect on this lovely cow. Let me also be the first to throw crap at you. Let the poo flingin begin.

48d3ec6865b1d1f2.jpg

Dude, your the only guy good enough with a bow to sucessfully put a one shot kill in the femoral artery. Most guys go for the chest. You da man. You're just awesome. Did you cape her out properly. I can help. If you don't want to mount that beast bring her over. She'll look great righ next to my 370 bull. How about we do a full body mount. That's something you will want to cherish forever. Trust me, with or without the full body mount, I will help you remember this hunt the rest of your life.

What's a cuz for. I'm here for ya man. I got yer back. If anyone gives you crap over this you just send em my way. I'll dot their eye.

Well, you got half the story right which is actually more than I expected. I DID shoot a cow but as I remember SOMEBODY said "this just blows, I'm going home..." Oh yeah, that was YOU!!! And as far as the mount next to your 370 bull, I think you used a little invention called GUNPOWDER to achieve that goal! I don't believe you have ever had what it takes to kill an elk with a bow. I have done it three years in a row now with three different methods so I don't feel the slightest bit of shame for bringing home a little meat and salvaging what has to be the hardest archery season I can remember!!
Tell you what.... on your upcoming hunt why don't you take my bow and put away that smoke pole and let's see what YOU can do??

You're on buttmunch. I will be hunting with a bow for 4 or 5 days before I try my luck with a rifle and then a muzzy next year. What exactly are you going to eat if I get a big bull with a bow besides your words.

Curtis, with friends like Stinky, who needs enemies.

Hey, you got to admit the drawing is funny.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-19-08 AT 04:11PM (MST)[p]Cousins... not brothers! And Paul yeah the drawing is funny! I had already put an arrow a little high through the vitals but wasn't too sure and just as I let the last one fly she turned hard to the left resulting in the shot stinky is so proud to draw!

Here's the real picture!

48d4237b774c54cf.jpg

Holy crap, talk about letting the cat outta the bag. I had no Idea. I was just givin you crap. I didn't know how literal I was.

Congrats on the elk cookie. Hopefully I can get my wife a shot at one tommorow.

Isn't a cow supposed to better tasting than a big stinky? If you like the meat then go for it. Congrats cookie. I'm anxious to see what SS can do with a bow! ;-)

All he's gonna do is carry it around for a couple of days before he trades it in for a bang stick!! Doesn't have the patience for it.

You guys crack me up! Ha!

Congrats Cookie! Nothing wrong with some meat in the fridge. Come up next year Cookie and we can camp together and watch stinky from a distance? I do not want to referee any fighting though, I am way too old for that crap!

Stinky,

Nothing wrong with a bang stick. I would put those under the term technology. Why do you suppose the cowboys beat the indians? That's right, gunpowder!

I need to stay neutral on this!;-)

KTC,
I can guarantee that stinky will not even allow a bow IN CAMP next year! He can't handle the pressures of bowhunting. He will have his monster gun with him and that's all.
On the positive side...When you see what he can do with it you will be nothing short of AMAZED and possibly a little envious. I am hoping to be there but going to have to see how things turn out at work as far as me getting to take the time off for it.

Yeah right... I offer to pay for your plane ticket to africa and help out with a lot of trophy fees and you turn me down. You go and I'll borrow you the 4x4 of your pick to take up there. I'll pay for gas, food, lodging, and whatever else u can think of. now the baits on the table for that worthless sob. You think he's gonna go. Heck no. He aint a hunter. The only thing i can think of that will make him go is if i offer to shoot a cow. sorry im not that talented.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-22-08 AT 08:29PM (MST)[p]Did you guys say you were brothers? Ha!;-)

Next time invite me to Africa stinky. Hell, I will go with those kind of perks!

btw; Cookie did you really stick an arrow in that cows bung hole? :)

Uh yeah, he did! can you say brown eye. right up the ol poop shoot! dead eye #####. Need I say more.

Cookie,

Lets change your name to NMSkinHeadSnapper'taintBungHolio? :)

Ha ha ha! It is all stiny's fault. He is one the one egging on the trouble!

hey NMSkinHeadSnapper'taintBungHolio...

I was noticin that the hole in the hinder regions wasn't a three prong cut.

Ok I gotta quit this thread. Lets move on to bigger and better things. How bout you start a post about our upcoming trophy ibex hunt

I am done as well. Cookie is a good man. Didn't you tackle the Ibex mountains last year Cookie? Good luck on that guys.......

Yeah and I'm using this youth hunt as my warm up for this year's attempt at taking one of those crazy things with my bow this year! Stinky practically begged me to tag along on this hunt as he knows I know more than he does on these things!! He tries to make you guys think he's the great white hunter but he's really NOT!!

Yeah, I did beg you to come. I've never been there and really didn't want to go through the aggrevation of wathcing all those monster rams on the mountain while you stomped around with a pointed stick last year. I figure you've been there, and know where they're at. That combined with the fact that you said you can guarantee that we can get Jaron within 300 yards of those billy's all day every day without incident. Dude, I've heard other people talk about those goats and I just don't think it will be that easy. Hope it will. Only time will tell. If all works out I will humble myself to you in front of all these mm members. Keep on the lookout guys. I will call me wife and have her post nightly on this hunt starting friday night after we scout out the area.

Sounds like you guys kissed and made up. Glad your not poking each other with pointed sticks still.
Hope the ibex goes well. If me or my kids ever got lucky enough to draw an ibex tag I would sure want Curtis helping me.

And you can bet I will Paul!
Stinky, you dumbarse!!! We will be posting as it happens via your blackberry or whatever that contraption is called. Cell service is great on the "rock"

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom