Copper Mountain, CO

B

BigShot

Has anybody hunted in Unit 37/371 for elk around or close by to Copper Mountain Ski resort...specifically around the head of Guller Creek...any insight would be greatly appreciated and returned.

Thanks in advance.

I've not hunted the specific spot you noted but did have a 371 tag last year. We only did a quick afternoon hunt (1st season-elk only) off Vail Pass to the east of I-70. Did see some sign but nothing live as we had a pretty good snow to deal with. We wanted to go further back towards Frisco but didn't get the time as we hunted the other side of 371 near Green Mnt. reservoir the 1st 3 days.
fyi I did see a really nice velvet 6 pt a couple weeks back right along I-70 about 1-2 miles uphill from Copper (west side of I-70) and it was a really nice bull.....maybe 320-330 range.
Good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom